IndiaDivine.org

THANKS TO THE GREAT PEOPLE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SRI : || Hare Krishna. THANKS TO THE GREAT PEOPLE . Now I sit back in my easy chair Thinking of those who did really care To mould my life into

a purposeful one And make it useful to everyone. My mother and father always taught To love and help people of all sort Using the energy and resource I had To ensure people around are not sad. I am very greatful to my learned teachers Who were never simply mere preachers But always practiced what they wanted All their students to follow

undaunted. Those good friends who always shared Happiness and sorrow with utmost care To keep my spirits always at the best And make me shine and stand as first. Where are those dear good old people But for whom I would never have been able To withstand the tough life I have faced Now I thank them alI for their Grace. Oh Krishna , I see them all in you You have been with me all through The meaning of Gita now becomes clear You are the dweller in all and so very near. -- Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan. Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.