IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: The Secret of Exclusively Surrendering to God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna. God has said two things in the Gita regarding "Sharanagati" i.e. "Taking Refuge in God" (1) "Maamekum Sharanam vraja (Gita 18:66) - With exclusive devotion and inner expression take refuge in Me and Me alone and (2) "Sa sarvidbhajati maam sarvabhaavene bharat," (Gita 15:19) - That Omniscient One, worships Me,Tameva sharanam gacch sarvabhaaven bharat," (Gita 18:62) "with complete feeling, intention surrender to God" Then the question arises as to how are we to surrender to God? Simple ! Surrender to only God ! That is, your site should not be on the qualities, gloriesof God, but with complete feeling, expression only surrendered to God and dependent on only Him, and along with that do not have any other worldly or personal desires.The secret of exclusively surrendering to God is that the devotees does not pay any attention to God's infinite qualities, radiance, supreme

essence, secret, greatness, divine play, name, place of abode, infinite glories, sweetness, love, beauty etc. His inner feeling and expression is one of "I am God's" and "Only God is my very own" If he surrenders to the Lord, with a focus on all the infinite qualities, then in reality he is surrendered only to the qualities and radiance etc, not to God. However, one must not misunderstand what this means. Misunderstanding is, that one is not to believe that there is nothing more to be done regarding worship, listening to the glories of God, visiting holy places etc. This is a misunderstanding and a grave mistake. Becoming only God's means - Only God is mine, therefore if He is glorious and all those things then well and good, but if He is not then too it is alright as He is my very own. By not paying attention to God's qualities and glories, it does not mean that the impact of the qualities and glories will go away, but by not being concerned about it, is true

surrender

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.