IndiaDivine.org

Nama Article 17th December 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nama Article 17th December 2007

As a great Tamil poet Sri Bharathiyar ranked with Ilanko, Thiruvalluvar and Kamban. His writings gave new life to the Tamil language - and to Tamil national consciousness. He involved himself actively in the Indian freedom struggle. His 125th Birthday was celebrated all over the world on 11th December 2007.

Mahakavi Bharathiyar was a great devotee of Lord Krishna and has enjoyed singing various songs by considering Krishna as his friend, Krishna as his mother, Krishna as his father, Krishna as his master, Krishna as his King, Krishna as his disciple, Krishna as his Guru, Krishna as his child and Krishna as his lover.

In a collection of songs where Mahakavi Bharathiyar has considered Krishna as his Lord prays as below:

Hey Krishna! Relieve us all from the misery, disorders and slavery and grant us all the happiness!

I will follow the path ordered by you and hence sing your names and dance ecstatically with love my Lord!

I will follow the path ordered by you!

I will propagate the glories of your Divine Name in all slums by going around and spreading them!

I will beat the drums by thundering your Divine Name and create tremors in all directions!

Oh My Lord Krishna! I will thunder your name!

Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

-- RegardsRamHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ----------------------- If you have any questions or doubts concerning Spirituality, Mental peace or problems in life or about dharma, please write to us by clicking here:http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/askquestion.phpHis Holiness Sri Sri Swamiji personally answers these questions for you and suggests prayers. ---------------------------For more Namakirtan articles please visit http://guruandnamakirtan.blogspot.com/