IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna answered our prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vathagaravasin ! Our prayers were answered By K.M.Kottakkal in July 1968 Have faith in Lord Guruvayurappan and pray. No one can describe His glory. One can realize His grace by trusting Him and praying. It proves what the Lord declared in the Srimad Bhagavad Gita : Yogakshemam Vahamyaham - “I am responsible for the welfare of those who think of me”. This is the truth. Three years ago, during Vaisakha, I heard Shri Anjam Nambudiri’s Sapthaha soaked in Bhakthi held in the Ottupura at Guruvayur. For the next seven years, I was blessed to participate in this yajna. After the discourse, I went to my native place to see my mother before I left for my place of work. When I reached the gate of my house at Aroor, I saw some people collected there. There was something unusual. I asked “what happened” and entered the house. What I saw there pained me: My mother was lying on the cot. There was swelling on

the face and the entire body. Her figure had turned ugly. I asked her how long she was suffering like this. “Two days” , she said wiping the tears from her eyes. “ It is nothing serious”, I consoled her. Immediately I got a vaidya to examine and treat her. There was no relief even after two days. So I called a doctor. He gave her one injection and said her urine would have to be examined the next morning. But there was nothing serious, he assured us. I was moved, seeing my mother so ill. One day at dusk, I sat near her and prayed: “ Ente Guruvayurappa, Narayana ! Let my mother be able to sit on the cot by this time tomorrow. Let her get relief from the illness.” I also decided to conduct a Thulabharam for mother. I had only two days leave left. I wanted to see that she was normal before I left. By the kindness of Lord Guruvayurappan, my prayers were answered. The next day by the same time she got up, sat and started talking. Within one week she was completely cured. She went to Guruvayur and conducted thulabharam. Like this, we can realize God’s mercy in each and every occasion. Yet another experience: My nephew Satyadas, 18, who stays at Iramallur has been suffering from fits ever since he was six/seven years old. His father is a good vaidya and he tried several medicines but the boy could not be cured. Fearing that

he might get the attack while going to school or so, he was stopped from attending school. Some seven or eight months back, my sister brought this boy to our house. That night he had the attack. Since none of us had witnessed this before, we got worried. My sister sat in front of Lord Guruvayoorappan in our puja room and prayed: “ Oh Guruvayurappa ! let my son be cured of this disease, we will all come with him to Guruvayur and conduct Thulabharam” . Subsequently, he returned to their place. Lord Guruvayurappan blessed us in this case also. Ever since my sister prayed, the boy didn’t have

any attack. Otherwise, the attack occurred once or twice a month. It is thus clear that Lord Guruvayurappan will never fail to answer anyone’s prayer from the bottom of his heart. If a looking glass is covered with dust, your face will not reflect clearly. If the iron needle gets rusty, it will not be attracted by the magnet. We should therefore, by constant Namajapa, cleanse our mind of rust, then Lord Guruvayurappan will shine in our mind. The above was an extract from a great book –Sri Krishna The Lord of Guruvayur Divine Experiences by Sri K.R.Vaidyanathan, Bhavan’s Book University. It has the English translation of real experiences of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by readers of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to

translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. Thanks in advance. I also wish to make a website for sharing

these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas. Thanks in advance.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.