IndiaDivine.org

Lord Guruvayurappan healed my son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vathanatha! Bent Head Straightened By TMA in Sept 1968 He was just 8 years old then, when my pet son suddenly suffered from an illness. The boy who always played mischief, natural to children of that age, suddenly went inside the house and lay on the cot. We thought he must have been tired due to excessive playing. After a while, we heard a loud shouting. When I ran and saw, the child was lying on the floor, unable to get up. When I slowly helped him to stand, the sight I saw baffled me. His neck was slanting on one side. He could not straighten it. I was overwhelmed with sorrow after seeing this and didn’t know what to do. I cried: “Eswara, what should I do now ?”, I applied medicated oil and gave some pills by way of first aid. There was absolutely no relief. We showed him to a native doctor. Still there was no improvement except slight relief in the pain. Days passed like

this. It became a habit to the child. With his slanted head he started playing and even doing mischief. Looking at this pitiable sight, one can imagine how much it pained the parents heart. Another 2-3 months passed. We conducted several pujas and made offerings, but in vain. One day we decided: we will all go to Guruvayur, have darshan and present our case before the Lord who, we were sure, would be kind to us. We firmly believed in this and started the preparations. The next day morning we left our place with the child. By bus and train we reached Pattambi. There was no water in the river. We had to

walk through the sand to the opposite shore and catch bus from there to reach Guruvayur. In front of us walked the child with his slanted neck. Holding a bag and an umbrella in one hand he was walking fast as he was overjoyed. “Oh, my Guruvayurappa, Krishna, please protect us”- this was what we chanted. By 10 o’clock we were in Guruvayur. Immediately we took bath in the temple tank. We went on chanting “Krishna Guruvayurappa”. Since the temple was crowded we could not go inside. Hardly had I uttered “Unni”, the child also prostrated. Sri Krishna Bhagavan - the Bhakthavatsala had already reached near the child, who said: “ Amma, my neck is alright now, please hold it so that it will not lean again”, and got up. What a wonderful sight ! We were overjoyed. There is no other God like Lord Guruvayurappan. How quickly He came to us and cured the child ! We circumbulated and went inside the temple to have closer darshan. From that time, till today the boy did not take ill at all. Today he works and earns. When he comes on leave he will not again resume his job without visiting Guruvayur. I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is

such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas. Thanks in advance. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader

of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast

audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any

year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. Thanks in advance.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.