IndiaDivine.org

Lord Guruvayurappan saved us from extreme danger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gurupavanapuradisha ! Saved From Extreme Danger By Haridas in August 1968 There is no happiness in life without remembering God. What seems as happiness in one moment turns into sorrow at the next moment. In this context we should take all sorrows as Bhagavan’s leela. We had this mental make-up to accept everything as God’s wish, and consider even extreme danger as His blessing. We are narrating here such an event that occurred to us. Some eight years back, one morning, we

were going to Guruvayur to attend a relative’s wedding. We were in our car, wife and myself sitting in the front, and children and some relatives in the rear. It was raining slightly. Fearing that the car may skid when it rains, I was driving slowly and carefully. I remembered everything till we reached Mundur. The rest of the story I could not remember. If I could recall something, that was while lying in the hospital. It was when I enquired about the details that I learned about the severity of the accident. The car had skidded in the slush and crashed against an electric post and came to a stop there. The front glass was broken. The steering wheel got bent. Still we escaped with minor injuries. See Lord Guruvayurappan’s grace, we both were unconscious. By chance, a friend’s car

came that way. It was in this car that we were taken to the hospital. Since we did not remember anything about the accident we were free from any fear or anxiety on this account. Not only that, with this temporary blackout we were saved from permanent unconsciousness. It so happened that since the snapped electric wire was touching the post there was danger of shock. Therefore, if anybody tried to get down from the car they would have suffered from serious shock. If we were conscious we would have tried to get down from the car. Then one can imagine what would have happened. Since there were no doors in the rear, passengers could not get down.

That was also Lord Guruvayurappan’s grace. It was only after switching off the main that we were removed from the car. Thus, we were all saved from this extreme danger. It was all due to the mercy of Lord Guruvayurappan. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any

month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. Thanks in advance. I also wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you,

how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas. Thanks in advance

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.