IndiaDivine.org

Observations of a new member.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dandavat Pranaam to devotees of the Lord!

I just joined this group, as I was reading these messages for nearly a month,

without joining in. It does hold some interest to me, and I would like to learn

more about Krishna Bhakti.

Although I am a believer of Jesus(due to originally being a

christian), and of Lord Krishna as well(due to initiation into

chanting Harinaam), I have always been intrigued how Jesus was born,

and how he was called the son of God. Krishna is the Lord in heavens,

and Jesus is his son, has been told to me by many people here.THis has also been

substantiated by Srila Prabhupada.

However, I did read some disturbing messages in this group denouncing

Jesus,which is unfortunate.

Even the birth of Lord Krishna, like Jesus's birth, was very interesting, as he

was born in a prison.

If Krishna renounces Jesus as his son, only then I would accept that

Jesus is not Krishna's son, otherwise it is impossible to accept

that.All beings on this earth are originating from Krishna the seed

giving Father in Heaven, so where is the question of anyone not being

His son?

One member Vavamenon has most vehemently denounced Jesus. I wish to

remind him that in the battle against the Asuras, going on presently

in the regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan, there are many Christian

soldiers who have given up their lives fighting for the truth.How can

he ever call Jesus with names? It appears that he himself is a fraud,

pretending to be a devotee of Krishna and behaving like a napumsak

himself. Has he been in any war for the sake of truth? Has he fought

any Asuras?

Can I request the Moderator not to allow such direct attacks on

Prophets of other religions? Even Lord Krishna will not accept such

service (which vavamenon thinks he is doing). he should go out and

fight the Asuras, then maybe he would die valiantly in a battlefield

and be considered a brave devotee of Krishna.Only cowards hurl

illmeaning words at great heroes. In my humble opinion, being the son

of Krishna, Jesus was a great hero, and a prophet of Love and peace, who stood

for truth,selfless love,

charity,kindness,benevolence,healing and so many other good qualities.

Even Gandhi had a great respect for Jesus.

Gandhi said " Vaishnava Jana to Tene Kahiya...Peed Parayee Janey Je "

A true Vaishnava is one who understands the pain of another human

being.

And Jesus did feel the pain of so many people, and stood up for them valiantly,

allowing his own torture, whereas he could have prayed to the Lord to punish

them, instead he prayed to forgive them! Can we find Vaishnavas like that today?

Hare Krishna.

How my heart gladdens to read such a post. Although it may be full of fault. Everything I do is full of fault also, but it is done with a pure motive. Hare Krishna! pranams prabhu!

Pat

From: coolartisanDate: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:10:31 +0000 Observations of a new member.

Dandavat Pranaam to devotees of the Lord!I just joined this group, as I was reading these messages for nearly a month, without joining in. It does hold some interest to me, and I would like to learn more about Krishna Bhakti.Although I am a believer of Jesus(due to originally being a christian), and of Lord Krishna as well(due to initiation into chanting Harinaam), I have always been intrigued how Jesus was born, and how he was called the son of God. Krishna is the Lord in heavens, and Jesus is his son, has been told to me by many people here.THis has also been substantiated by Srila Prabhupada.However, I did read some disturbing messages in this group denouncing Jesus,which is unfortunate.Even the birth of Lord Krishna, like Jesus's birth, was very interesting, as he was born in a prison.If Krishna renounces Jesus as his son, only then I would accept that Jesus is not Krishna's son, otherwise it is impossible to accept that.All beings on this earth are originating from Krishna the seed giving Father in Heaven, so where is the question of anyone not being His son?One member Vavamenon has most vehemently denounced Jesus. I wish to remind him that in the battle against the Asuras, going on presently in the regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan, there are many Christian soldiers who have given up their lives fighting for the truth.How can he ever call Jesus with names? It appears that he himself is a fraud, pretending to be a devotee of Krishna and behaving like a napumsak himself. Has he been in any war for the sake of truth? Has he fought any Asuras?Can I request the Moderator not to allow such direct attacks on Prophets of other religions? Even Lord Krishna will not accept such service (which vavamenon thinks he is doing). he should go out and fight the Asuras, then maybe he would die valiantly in a battlefield and be considered a brave devotee of Krishna.Only cowards hurl illmeaning words at great heroes. In my humble opinion, being the son of Krishna, Jesus was a great hero, and a prophet of Love and peace, who stood for truth,selfless love,charity,kindness,benevolence,healing and so many other good qualities. Even Gandhi had a great respect for Jesus.Gandhi said " Vaishnava Jana to Tene Kahiya...Peed Parayee Janey Je"A true Vaishnava is one who understands the pain of another human being.And Jesus did feel the pain of so many people, and stood up for them valiantly, allowing his own torture, whereas he could have prayed to the Lord to punish them, instead he prayed to forgive them! Can we find Vaishnavas like that today? Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Respected Sir,There are plenty of fools. Dont try to get your feelings hurt.The Lord suffered crucifixion from jerksworld has got lots of crooks and abusive crooksGlad you complained. Roar loudly but dont get inside hurt.Pray to all GODS or GODS of your choice for yourself and for TRUE devotees of Lord.Let the others go to hell.It is not proper to hurl abuses at anyonebut remember in India the whole government is dishonest and corrupt and all railways, police, all are corruptso Hold your peace and find happiness only in LORDthe low minded churls can only bring forth what they gotLet them bring arguments if they got a mindIt is good we got good members in the group who can see through itpray to Lord and be happyLord will give Happinesscoolartisan <coolartisan wrote: Dandavat Pranaam to devotees of the Lord! I just joined this group, as I was reading these messages for nearly a month, without joining in. It does hold some interest to me, and I would like to learn more about Krishna Bhakti. Although I am a believer of Jesus(due to originally being a christian), and of Lord Krishna as well(due to initiation into chanting Harinaam), I have always been intrigued how Jesus was born, and how he was called the son of God. Krishna is the Lord in heavens, and Jesus is his son, has been told to me by many people here.THis has also been substantiated by Srila Prabhupada. However,

I did read some disturbing messages in this group denouncing Jesus,which is unfortunate. Even the birth of Lord Krishna, like Jesus's birth, was very interesting, as he was born in a prison. If Krishna renounces Jesus as his son, only then I would accept that Jesus is not Krishna's son, otherwise it is impossible to accept that.All beings on this earth are originating from Krishna the seed giving Father in Heaven, so where is the question of anyone not being His son? One member Vavamenon has most vehemently denounced Jesus. I wish to remind him that in the battle against the Asuras, going on presently in the regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan, there are many Christian soldiers who have given up their lives fighting for the truth.How can he ever call Jesus with names? It appears that he himself is a fraud, pretending to be a devotee of Krishna and behaving like a napumsak himself. Has he been in any war for the

sake of truth? Has he fought any Asuras? Can I request the Moderator not to allow such direct attacks on Prophets of other religions? Even Lord Krishna will not accept such service (which vavamenon thinks he is doing). he should go out and fight the Asuras, then maybe he would die valiantly in a battlefield and be considered a brave devotee of Krishna.Only cowards hurl illmeaning words at great heroes. In my humble opinion, being the son of Krishna, Jesus was a great hero, and a prophet of Love and peace, who stood for truth,selfless love, charity,kindness,benevolence,healing and so many other good qualities. Even Gandhi had a great respect for Jesus. Gandhi said " Vaishnava Jana to Tene Kahiya...Peed Parayee Janey Je" A true Vaishnava is one who understands the pain of another human being. And Jesus did feel the pain of so many people, and stood up for them valiantly, allowing

his own torture, whereas he could have prayed to the Lord to punish them, instead he prayed to forgive them! Can we find Vaishnavas like that today?