IndiaDivine.org

Namajapa Exorcised Evil Spirits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gurumaruthpuranadha! Namajapa Exorcised Evil Spirits By I. K. Naraya na Iyer, Calcutta in Nov 1968 About 13 years ago ( in 1955), I was staying in Alappuzha. There, one high official of Central Government came on transfer. He had earned many laurels and won awards for exemplary work done. By chance, I was lucky to get acquainted with him. His talk or behaviour did not reflect that he was a high official or he had lots of money. Outside office hours he went to anyone’s house and talked about the merit of Namajapa and Srimad Bhagavatha Parayana. Not only that, on holidays and other

auspicious days like Ekadashi, Pradosham etc., he conducted special programmes. In these programmes, about 50 neighbours took part. But, to ensure that nobody had any financial burden he conducted them in a simple manner without any pomp. This went on for two years. Then he was again transferred and had to leave the place. But he had taught us how to conduct these rituals and thereby earn merit. We thus carried on these activities without any hitch. Then an incident happened. One day, a friend and I happened to go to a house. There we learnt that they were troubled by Kuttichaathan, a sportive demon. They had taken several counter measures, spending a lot of money, but there was no use. Then it struck us that we would conduct our Namajapa there for two days. The householder himself was not much of a believer. Somehow he agreed thinking that if it yielded good results that would be welcome. We collected more people than we usually had and conducted the yajna, Bhagavatha Parayanam and Narayaneeyam recital for two days. Thereafter, there was no trace of any evil

spirits tormenting them. The gentleman himself came and told us the news. Thus it became more and more evident that there was nothing impossible with chanting of Lord’s names and worshipping Lord Guruvayurappan. This can be practiced by any one, any time and at any place. Thereby one can get over any difficulty and with this in mind, all householders, along with family members should daily conduct this yajna. This will confer on them all merits and auspicious things will happen in their lives. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. I also wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.