IndiaDivine.org

Lord Guruvayurappan saved us from bomb attack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Guruvayurappan Saved Us From Bomb Attack By Akkarakursi Anujan in December 1968 The scene was an Indian Air Force Camp on the border of Pakistan. September 14. Year: that eventful year 1965. Time: 11.59 at night. It was silence everywhere. Even fireflies were hiding their light and lying low. Crickets were afraid of

making noise. Even night birds had disappeared, seeking places of safety. One could see debris scattered all over the place as a result of heavy bombing. Although there was no trace of disappointment on the faces of men, they were concerned that they were not able to shoot down even one enemy plane. One could hear continuous firing in the air, but enemy planes cleverly manoeuvred and escaped. But at the same time there was continuous shower of bombs on our camp. That night also the enemy plane came roaring and flew over us. My colleagues and I were living in the underground trenches. There appeared two red lights piercing the sky and they gradually came down, step by step. They were enemy planes. We didn’t have any such experience in our life before. Within five minutes our trench would have been turned into graves. There would have been no need to burn the bodies, even a piece of bone will not be available for “sanjayanam” (last rites). That would be our fate if bomb exploded. I kept praying intensely to Lord Guruvayurappan, the all- powerful God. That much I remember; then a sudden lightning, one explosion. The shots which were fired from the camp pierced through the enemy plane and went up. It was struck by the shot and the seven-and-a-half tonnes bomber fell down like a bird shot in the air. Two men who jumped by parachute were caught with the help of civilians. As an official enquiring about the enemy secrets, I asked the pilot: “What happened today?” Pilot: “I ws coming down to bomb the place, but the wonder is I cannot give any explanation from my experience or from the point of view of science. The plane suddenly lost all control as it flew up and became a prey to your shots. Luckily, I jumped safely”. Poor people.

How were they to know the glory of Bhagavan. After September 14, till the end of the war no bomb was dropped on us. There are many more such experiences of how the Lord protected us from such extreme dangers. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group

members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me.

I also wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.