IndiaDivine.org

A humble request to all in this group please help.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prabhus and Matajis, PAMHO AGTHDGSP AGTSG.How are you doing, How is Sadhana Bhakti Moving on i hope all is well, I am Radha Kunda Devi Dasi from Nigeria, i was born into iskcon, my parents are devotees, i just finished my senior secondary school, i would like to ask for an assistance from you. I just gained an entry admission to the University Of Benin Nigeria, but i am having a problem clearing my admission entry and school fees, my parents are seperated they are poor and my mother is doing a petty trade, which is not moving and not too profitable, i just gained this admission for me to enter into the university which is going to close by the end of February if i don't clear the fee then i will have to wait till next year, i have lost this opportunity once and i wont like to loose it anymore. The deadline for the examination is 15th of febuary, Prabhujis and matajis, most of our local

devotees are trying their best, but the fee is very high and it is by Krishna grace i am praying that help comes from anywhere this is why i decided to contact you as a God father outside there, i would appreciate and be glad if any assistance can be rendered to me about this issue. Please send me message to my other email radhakunda108 due to so much messages from the group. I await your reply. Your humble servants. Radha Kunda Davi Dasi.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.