IndiaDivine.org

Narayaneeyam To My Rescue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sree Guruvayurappan Bhakthavatsalyam Narayaneeyam to my rescue By Veluthaattu Narayanan Namboodiri in June 1967 It was perhaps the darkest day in my life in the month of Karkidagam [July] in the Malayalam era 1129 [AD—1936]. I had got up early(it being the death anniversary of my eldest daughter) to perform the rites. In fact, I had been over burdened in those days by performing several rites without break. I was very weak and tired that morning and it compounded reaching the breaking point when I fell down in the verandah wriggling with pain. That was how I was finally carried upstairs and confined to bed.

Even the slightest movement was painful and I had to attend to my daily chores in bed only. Thus lying helplessly in bed and in excruciating pain, I used to call out to Lord Guruvayurappan. Incidentally, happened to recall that I had a copy of Narayaneeyam which I had borrowed from a friend. Though tattered with age, I had it tied up neatly and kept upstairs. Now, I had that book brought to me and began to read. Gradually as I advanced chapter by chapter, my pain also began to recede! I could move in bed without pain, and by the time I had completed reading the entire book once, I could even walk to the toilet and so I continued to read with more fervor and after reading the entire book for the third time, I could even resume my monthly prayers in the Guruvayur temple. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust,

founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more

and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He

saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear krishna bhakthas Could anyone please help me in getting the full audio version of naarayaneeyam on the net thankyou sukanyaKrishnapriya <skandapotri wrote: Sree Guruvayurappan Bhakthavatsalyam Narayaneeyam to my rescue By Veluthaattu Narayanan Namboodiri in June 1967 It was perhaps the darkest day in my life in the month of Karkidagam [July] in the Malayalam era 1129 [AD—1936]. I had got up early(it being the death

anniversary of my eldest daughter) to perform the rites. In fact, I had been over burdened in those days by performing several rites without break. I was very weak and tired that morning and it compounded reaching the breaking point when I fell down in the verandah wriggling with pain. That was how I was finally carried upstairs and confined to bed. Even the slightest movement was painful and I had to attend to my daily chores in bed only. Thus lying helplessly in bed and in excruciating pain, I used to call out to Lord Guruvayurappan. Incidentally, happened to recall that I had a copy of Narayaneeyam which I had borrowed from a friend. Though tattered with age, I had it tied up neatly and kept upstairs.

Now, I had that book brought to me and began to read. Gradually as I advanced chapter by chapter, my pain also began to recede! I could move in bed without pain, and by the time I had completed reading the entire book once, I could even walk to the toilet and so I continued to read with more fervor and after reading the entire book for the third time, I could even resume my monthly prayers in the Guruvayur temple. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a

monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new

issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His

Leelas. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Sukanya Ji,

Here's the link to a presentation on the complete Narayaneeyam -

musical rendition, transliteration in English and Tamil and a brief

translation of its gist in English.

http://www.geocities.com/completenarayaneeyam/-welcome1.htm?

qid=200729

With prayers,

Krishnapriya

, Sukanya Murali

<sukanyamurali wrote:

>

> Dear krishna bhakthas

>

> Could anyone please help me in getting the full audio version of

naarayaneeyam on the net

>

> thankyou

> sukanya

>

> Krishnapriya <skandapotri wrote:

> Sree Guruvayurappan Bhakthavatsalyam

>

> Narayaneeyam to my rescue

> By Veluthaattu Narayanan Namboodiri in June 1967

>

> It was perhaps the darkest day in my life in the month of

Karkidagam [July] in the Malayalam era 1129 [AD—1936]. I had got up

early(it being the death anniversary of my eldest daughter) to

perform the rites. In fact, I had been over burdened in those days

by performing several rites without break. I was very weak and tired

that morning and it compounded reaching the breaking point when I

fell down in the verandah wriggling with pain. That was how I was

finally carried upstairs and confined to bed.

>

> Even the slightest movement was painful and I had to attend to

my daily chores in bed only. Thus lying helplessly in bed and in

excruciating pain, I used to call out to Lord Guruvayurappan.

Incidentally, happened to recall that I had a copy of Narayaneeyam

which I had borrowed from a friend. Though tattered with age, I had

it tied up neatly and kept upstairs. Now, I had that book brought to

me and began to read.

>

> Gradually as I advanced chapter by chapter, my pain also began

to recede! I could move in bed without pain, and by the time I had

completed reading the entire book once, I could even walk to the

toilet and so I continued to read with more fervor and after reading

the entire book for the third time, I could even resume my monthly

prayers in the Guruvayur temple.

>

> The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan's grace narrated

by a reader of the " Sri Guruvayurappan " –a monthly magazine of the

Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya

Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who

held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on

Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan.

>

> I request all our group members(who are rs of the " Sri

Guruvayurappan " monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned

pages of " Anubhava Katha " columns. I wish to translate it into

English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about

our Guruvayurappan's Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any

volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in

this project by sending those pages to me.

>

> I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord

Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members

to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or

Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were

blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how

He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected

you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc.

The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be

blessed by recounting His Leelas.

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>