IndiaDivine.org

I will never give up …….….. Nectarean Mellows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"G u r u m u k h p a d m a v a k y a "

I will never give up …….….. Nectarean Mellows

But after years of hearing and chanting and after years of working so hard, sometimes giving up so much, of what is precious to the ordinary beings, our health, our youth; still the ego is there, the lust, the anger, the envy, the pride, the illusions are there, why? I have tried once, I have tried twice; how many times have I dressed Radha Gopinatha, how many times have I completed my 16 rounds, how many times I have bowed and said Vancha Kalpa to the vaisnavas, how many books have I distributed, how many risks I have taken, how many people I have brought to Krsna consciousness, how many times have I become sick invalid and gone on with my service, and still my heart is not pure? Patience means that Krsna I am always going to be examining and re-examining the quality of my service and the intentions of my service, because I am not pure, perhaps I am not doing it right, perhaps there is some flaw; perhaps I am making some offences. So we can't just be patient, because if you are making aparadhs, if you are negligent of vaisnava principles, then you can be patient for millions of births. So we always have to be scrutinisingly examining and re-examining what is the quality of my sadhana, my bhajan, my seva, my relationships with vaisnavas and what is the inner content of my heart when I am performing it? Am I doing it for pratistha, for recognition, or am I doing it to please Krsna, to please guru, to please vaishnavas? And by carefully practicing in this way, if it takes our whole life, if it takes hundreds of millions of births, it doesn't matter; because I know that if it is pleasing to Krsna, He will deliver me, I am His servant. I do not want money, I do not want women, I do not want followers & disciples, I do not even want liberation; I only want to serve you birth after birth after birth unconditionally. Unconditional service mean patience; whenever Krsna so desires He will deliver me, it is His promise, "always think of Me, always become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me, in this way you will come to Me without fail". Srila Prabhupada explains the essences of being patience; patience is necessary for developing the confidence that Krsna will certainly accept me because I am engaging in devotional service. One has only to execute service according to the rule and regulations to ensure success.

We worship the deity as Krsna Himself, we honour every living entity as part of Krsna, we worship and respect every vaisnava with maturity and we carry on in this way: chanting the holy names, hearing the glories of the Lord, serving His devotees with patience and faith, never to give up, if ever we give up that means we are not worthy of bhakti, if our intentions are clear that I will go on as long as you want me to, O Krsna!! and when you want to purify my heart that is Your business, I will never give up. It is that consciousness that is the price of Krsna consciousness.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

-- ChantHare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare II Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare II --is the sublime method for reviving our Krsna consciousness. As living spiritual souls we are all originally Krsna conscious entities, but due to our asociation with matter since time immemorial, our consciousness is now poluted by material atmosphere. In this polluted concept of life, we are all trying to exploit the resources of material nature, but actually we are becoming more and more entangled in our complexities. This illusion is called Maya, or hard struggle for existence over the stringent laws of material nature. This illusory struggle against the material nature can at once be stopped by revival of our Krsna consciousness.

And Be Happy