IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Rare Video Footage of Saint Ramana Maharshi; Kodi Swamigal - The 300 Year Old Saint

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

info wrote: sham_hpSubject: Rare Video Footage of Saint Ramana Maharshi; Kodi Swamigal - The 300 Year Old SaintThu, 20 Mar 2008 11:59:52 -0400info New Articles at IndiaDivine.org Dear friends, The following new articles have been added to IndiaDivine.org which you may find interesting. Rare Video Footage of Saint Ramana Maharshi Sri Ramana Maharshi (December 30, 1879 - April 14, 1950) was a Tamil saint considered by many to have been a jivanmukta (one who is liberated while still living in their body). He left home for the temple town of Tiruvannamalai at the age of 16, and subsequently lived in a cave on the nearby sacred mountain of Arunachala. The following video contains rare archival footage of Sri Ramana Maharshi during his later years. Kodi Swamigal - The 300 Year Old Saint of Puravipalayam He was spoken of as belonging to the saints of the highest order by spiritually acclaimed people and other saints who came to seek His darshan. As a playful child, spirituality was unknown to me but in my little mind was instilled the fact that He was a Godly figure by my parents and elders of the family. Little did I realize the greatness of this spiritual giant Kodi Swami who spent the last thirty years of His life at our residence, Puravipalayam, a small village near Pollachi in Coimbatore district of Tamilnadu. Poondi Swamigal - The Siddha of South India It was the fag end of 1969. On my way from Tiruvannamalai to Vellore, I stopped at Polur to have darshan at the samadhi of Saint Vitthoba. We met Duraiswami Swamigal at the mutt who introduced me to a Mr. R. Pargunam. The latter’s father had been a contemporary and devotee of Vitthoba and had had a close association with the saint. Pargunam narrated certain

incidents he had heard from his father about Vitthoba’s life. Before I took leave of him, I asked him if he had known any living siddha... To or please click the link.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.