My Experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,

I have been contemplating on Krishna and this nir aakaar aseem

parmatma for some time now. That's why I was not mailing for past few

days.

I would like to share with you this experience.

During these past few days, there have been some personal problems in

my life. I have experienced the lowest momemts of my life. Though I am

surrounded with friends, family and good samaritans, none of them have

been able to help me out.

This has been the time when my love with the Lord has increased many

fold. For first couple of days I was really dejected. Then I looked up

to Krishna murti which always stays with me. I treat it as living

Krishna. A voice inside me says that only He is the one who can change

the course of my life.

This murti also has a story. I found it miraculously in my hotel room

during a visit to the USA. Lord Himself came to be with me and I have

never felt alone since then.

Talking and praying to this Krishna murti has brought about such a

change in me that I feel a totally new person. I feel that already

some part of my problem is resolved.

My Krishna is always with me. Looking into the smiling eyes of the

Lord, I feel assured that all my problems will end soon, and the Lord

has some thing good in store for me.

No matter how many chants we utter, or how many rites and rituals we

follow, I have come to the conclusion that taking the Lords' name with

love and devotion is the only key which opens new doors of life.

You do not need to perform elaborate rituals or visit big temples or

listen to elaborate speeches. Simply, offer the Lord a flower with all

the love you have in your heart, and Krishna makes his presence felt

around you as He has done for me.

Try it and you will know.

Hare Krishna

• 10 months later...

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

Dear Sankaranarayananji,

Absolutely. The same is my experience as well. In spite of spending hours in Guruvayoor temple, I couldn't have HIS darshan, not once, but twice. At the first time, I was told that the Nada was closed, but my mates had darshan without me, I still really don't know how I missed HIS darshan. Next time, I was there since morning till evening, but due to some Ashudhi in our family, I was unable to go inside. And I felt totally devastated.

But during my last trip, I had darshan just before closure of Nada in the evening and a wonderful morning darshan also. I was also able to spent half-hour in front of the Nada, as just when I reached there, the Nada closed for vakacharthu. So I got some time to chant his name and pray.

Quite unexplainable are HIS leelas, jut for the devotee to cherish them.

With prayers

G. Hari Prasad

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

--- On Thu, 2/26/09, sankaranarayanan v <v_sankar_ind wrote:

sankaranarayanan v <v_sankar_ind[Guruvayur] my experienceguruvayur Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 6:36 PM

Dear bakthas,Guruvayoor is not like any other temple.It is the place of the living god and my experience tells me that you can go there only when you are invited.I had experienced this type of invitation from the Lord.When Iam in a dejected mood and want share my anguish with some one,suddenly I get a flash message saying 'you come to me tomorrow' I start the next day morn and the buses seem to wait for me.I reach there 15 minutes before the closure of door.The security tells me 'run and enter before the door closes'.I internalize the Lords image to my hearts content and return immediately. I feel that unless the Lord invites you you cannot have a satisfying dharsan.V.SankaranarayananAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

i am living in chennai and i wish i could have a darshan as and when i want ,but it is difficult from this place. may narayana bless me with his darshan soon.sankaranarayanan v <v_sankar_indguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 26 February, 2009 6:36:37 PM[Guruvayur] my experience

Dear bakthas,

Guruvayoor is not like any other temple.It is the place of the living god and my experience tells me that you can go there only when you are invited.I had experienced this type of invitation from the Lord.When Iam in a dejected mood and want share my anguish with some one,suddenly I get a flash message saying 'you come to me tomorrow' I start the next day morn and the buses seem to wait for me.I reach there 15 minutes before the closure of door.The security tells me 'run and enter before the door closes'.I internalize the Lords image to my hearts content and return immediately. I feel that unless the Lord invites you you cannot have a satisfying dharsan.

V.Sankaranarayanan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear Members,

In my experience also it is true that when he called,then only I could visit my lord and at that time all facilities including means of transport will be waiting for me to reach me there.

"Sree Padmanabh Thuhmari Leela"

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Regards

Prasanna Kumar.N--- On Thu, 26/2/09, sankaranarayanan v <v_sankar_ind wrote:

sankaranarayanan v <v_sankar_ind[Guruvayur] my experienceguruvayur Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 6:36 PM

Dear bakthas,Guruvayoor is not like any other temple.It is the place of the living god and my experience tells me that you can go there only when you are invited.I had experienced this type of invitation from the Lord.When Iam in a dejected mood and want share my anguish with some one,suddenly I get a flash message saying 'you come to me tomorrow' I start the next day morn and the buses seem to wait for me.I reach there 15 minutes before the closure of door.The security tells me 'run and enter before the door closes'.I internalize the Lords image to my hearts content and return immediately. I feel that unless the Lord invites you you cannot have a satisfying dharsan.V.SankaranarayananAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/