IndiaDivine.org

how do i become a krishna conscious monk?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hare krishna,

i renounced all religions (i was muslim for a long time, until i

heard about krishna-bhakti about 3 years ago) finally and surrendered

myself fully to lord krishna as his devotee-servant fully.

my question is: how do become a krishna monk? i can live being

celibate. can't ever have children, due to having hepatitis c, and

most women see me as just a good friend, not a romance partner.

i am aware that sex is between married couples and is only for having

krishna conscious children. what i desire to work on is developing my

krishna-bhakti into a more effective way to bring pleasure to the

supreme personality of the godhead, lord sri krishna.

a romantic relationship with women would hinder my progress toward

becoming a fully krishna-bhakti devotee. so, would all of you be

willing and able to accept me as a krishna devotee monk or be able to

offer guidance on how i can dedicate myself to a monastic life, if

this is possible?

let me know and please feel free to comment on guiding me in any way

possible. hare krishna, fellow god-brothers and god-sisters in lord

sri krishna!

your eternal servant,

krishnamurti-dasa

Guest guest

Dear Prabhu, Hare Krishna, First, we have to understand the purpose of our lives. www.ahwan.com (or www.ahwan.org) is a good site to understand the whole mysteries of existence of this universe and its parts, both animate and inanimate. www.iish.org and www.iishglobal.org are also good sites to first acquire maximum understandings. There are more sites such as www.vedah.com, www.vedanet.org, www.dharmacentral.com, www.gosai.com, www.ssrf.com, etc. for more and more references and studies. All our miseries are due to our ignorance. Then, the rest follows, as to what you can achieve and

what you have to do to achieve your goals. with best regards, vm Yochanan Perry <muhammad2cool4u wrote: hare krishna,i renounced all religions (i was muslim for a long time, until i heard about krishna-bhakti about 3 years ago) finally and surrendered myself fully to lord krishna as his devotee-servant fully.my question is: how do become a krishna monk? i can live being celibate. can't ever have children, due to having hepatitis c, and most women

see me as just a good friend, not a romance partner. i am aware that sex is between married couples and is only for having krishna conscious children. what i desire to work on is developing my krishna-bhakti into a more effective way to bring pleasure to the supreme personality of the godhead, lord sri krishna. a romantic relationship with women would hinder my progress toward becoming a fully krishna-bhakti devotee. so, would all of you be willing and able to accept me as a krishna devotee monk or be able to offer guidance on how i can dedicate myself to a monastic life, if this is possible? let me know and please feel free to comment on guiding me in any way possible. hare krishna, fellow god-brothers and god-sisters in lord sri krishna!your eternal servant,krishnamurti-dasa