IndiaDivine.org

Take the help of Lord Shiva!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,When i was young, my uncle used to ask me "Whom do you love more : father or mother ?"Mother comes first, because of her care, patience, tears and love. The love towards father is as equal as towards mother.If anybody ask me " Whom do you devote more : Lord Shiva or Lord Krishna" , the answer comes as Krishna.I have experienced a lot in life that made me think day by day and go closer to Lord Krishna. Many many times Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna

saved me.In Srimad-Bhagavatham it

states that Lord Shiva is the spiritual master of the entire world. He

is the greatest among all demigods. He is considered the best of all devotees.Lord Shiva is described as the most powerful, second only to Lord Vishnu.On your way if you see any Shiva Temple , do not be ashamed to bow in front of Father.His help plays the vital role in our spiritual growth. He is great controller of Kama, Anger, ego and jealous. Lord Shiva Said : “A person who is directly surrendered to Lord

Krishna, or Vishnu, in unalloyed devotional service is immediately promoted to

the spiritual planets. I, Lord Shiva, and other demigods attain these planets

only after the destruction of the material world. You are all devotees of the

Lord, and as such I appreciate that you are as respectable as the Supreme

Personality of Godhead Himself. I know in this way that the devotees also

respect me and that I am dear to them. Thus no one can be as dear to the

devotees as I am.â€

Pray to Lord Shiva : " To strengthen the love towards Lord Krishna by controlling your mind through Nama Japas and Meditation "His blessings are needy to reach Lord Hari.KrishnaKrishna

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

PLEASE SEE IN SHRI GITA CHAPTER 13 VERSE NO. 16 WHEREIN ALL TRINITY IS ONE AND ONLY ONE. HE IS GENERATOR, OBSERVER AND DESTROYER AS WELL.

CHAPTER 11 VERSE 15 IN SHRI GITA AGAIN SAYS ALL THREE ARE ONE. EVERY THING IS KRISHNA OR VASUDEV.

JAI SHRI RADHE

MAHESH SHARMA--- On Wed, 6/18/08, Binu T V <binuyogi wrote:

Binu T V <binuyogi Take the help of Lord Shiva!"Krishna Bhagavan" Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:35 PM

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,When i was young, my uncle used to ask me "Whom do you love more : father or mother ?"Mother comes first, because of her care, patience, tears and love. The love towards father is as equal as towards mother.If anybody ask me " Whom do you devote more : Lord Shiva or Lord Krishna" , the answer comes as Krishna.I have experienced a lot in life that made me think day by day and go closer to Lord Krishna. Many many times Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna saved me.In Srimad-Bhagavatham it states that Lord Shiva is the spiritual master of the entire world. He is the greatest among all demigods. He is considered the best of all devotees.Lord Shiva is described as the most powerful, second only to Lord Vishnu.On your way if you see any Shiva Temple , do not be ashamed to bow in front of Father.His help plays the vital role in our spiritual growth. He is great controller of Kama, Anger, ego and jealous. Lord Shiva Said :

“A person who is directly surrendered to Lord Krishna, or Vishnu, in unalloyed devotional service is immediately promoted to the spiritual planets.

I, Lord Shiva, and other demigods attain these planets only after the destruction of the material world. You are all devotees of the Lord, and as such I appreciate that you are as respectable as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself.

I know in this way that the devotees also respect me and that I am dear to them. Thus no one can be as dear to the devotees as I am.”Pray to Lord Shiva : " To strengthen the love towards Lord Krishna by controlling your mind through Nama Japas and Meditation "His blessings are needy to reach Lord Hari.

Krishna

Krishna

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.