IndiaDivine.org

Can You reach Krishna Soon!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,Dear mahesh prabhu you are more accurate than me.Yea, "One day the devotee reaches such a level like Bhaktha Prahalad, then everything will be visible as krishna only. Let the diety be Lord Shiva or Ganesha or Murga or Ayyappa or Devi........The devotee can see only krishna in every temple which he or she visits...does not matter which diety is

installed in the temple ".......The devotee can see krishna in You, in Me, in everywhere........That is stage where there is no anger, no ego, no jealous, no kama.........only pure bhakti..........The devotee transform to more higher level than normal human being.......the devotee can feel krishna's presence here and there, can see krishna in dreams, can see krishna in meditation, krishna will tell the truth to the devotee in dreams........krishna forgive

the devotee for the sins he or she did in all Janmas including this janma.....the devotee transform to the level which a materialist cannot achieve even after 100s of birth..............all the devas pay respect to the devotee.......The devotee is qualified to the deva's level.....the devotee can see Naradha Muni....the devotee can see whom he want to see upon his sincere request..........We all came from other planets, we are

not allowed to stay permanent in this planet Earth. Knowingly and unknowingly we all have conducted lot of sins, which we have to remove and Earth is the planet from where we can do karmas and remove off all the sins we did............some bhaktas need only one birth, some need more than one birth , some need more and more births to remove all the sins......Lord Krishna is more merciful...when the devotee's bhakti reaches him, krishna starts looking after the devotee where

ever the devotee goes, what ever the devotee do, what ever the devotee think, what ever the devotee dream.........what Sankaracharya said is not at all application to normal human beings. People with low level of knowledge and devotion take pleasure by agreeing with sankaracharya's Advaita Vedanta. Sankaracharya himself called those people as Fools in Baja Govindam.Remember what Sankaracharya said is for the devotees of his level ! See through bhakti the Truth!.Krishna,Do Nama Japa & Meditation,Krishna--- On Thu, 19/6/08, Mahesh Sharma <sharmachandramahesh wrote:Mahesh Sharma <sharmachandramaheshRe: Take the help of Lord Shiva! Date: Thursday, 19 June, 2008, 10:18 PM

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

PLEASE SEE IN SHRI GITA CHAPTER 13 VERSE NO. 16 WHEREIN ALL TRINITY IS ONE AND ONLY ONE. HE IS GENERATOR, OBSERVER AND DESTROYER AS WELL.

CHAPTER 11 VERSE 15 IN SHRI GITA AGAIN SAYS ALL THREE ARE ONE. EVERY THING IS KRISHNA OR VASUDEV.

JAI SHRI RADHE

MAHESH SHARMA--- On Wed, 6/18/08, Binu T V <binuyogi (AT) (DOT) . co.in> wrote:

Binu T V <binuyogi (AT) (DOT) co.in> Take the help of Lord Shiva!"Krishna Bhagavan" <@ .. com>Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:35 PM

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,When i was young, my uncle used to ask me "Whom do you love more : father or mother ?"Mother comes first, because of her care, patience, tears and love. The love towards father is as equal as towards mother.If anybody ask me " Whom do you devote more : Lord Shiva or Lord Krishna" , the answer comes as Krishna.I have experienced a lot in life that made me think day by day and go closer to Lord Krishna. Many many times Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna saved me.In Srimad-Bhagavatham it states that Lord Shiva is the spiritual master of the entire world. He is the greatest among all demigods. He is considered

the best of all devotees.Lord Shiva is described as the most powerful, second only to Lord Vishnu.On your way if you see any Shiva Temple , do not be ashamed to bow in front of Father.His help plays the vital role in our spiritual growth. He is great controller of Kama, Anger, ego and jealous. Lord Shiva Said :

“A person who is directly surrendered to Lord Krishna, or Vishnu, in unalloyed devotional service is immediately promoted to the spiritual planets.

I, Lord Shiva, and other demigods attain these planets only after the destruction of the material world. You are all devotees of the Lord, and as such I appreciate that you are as respectable as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself.

I know in this way that the devotees also respect me and that I am dear to them. Thus no one can be as dear to the devotees as I am.â€Pray to Lord Shiva : " To strengthen the love towards Lord Krishna by controlling your mind through Nama Japas and Meditation "His blessings are needy to reach Lord Hari.

Krishna

Krishna

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Binu Ji

Jai Shri Krishna

Bhaj Govindam

Bhaj Govindam

Govindam Bhaj moodmate

Your write-up is wonderful and this reminded me of God Krishna's verse number 30 in Chapter 6 that:

YO MAM PASHYAT SARVATRA SARVAM CHA MAYI PASHYATI, TASYAHAM NA PRANASHYAMI SA CHA ME NA PRANASHYATI

OR

IN SHRI GITA (CH. 7 VERSE 7):

MATTAHA PARTARAM NANYAD KINCHIDASTI DHANANJAYA

MAYI SARVAMIDAM PROTAM SUTRE MANIGANAIV

MAY GOD KRISHNA BLESS YOU AND ALL

MAHESH SHARMA

--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Binu T V <binuyogi wrote:

Binu T V <binuyogi Can You reach Krishna Soon! Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 10:45 AM

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,Dear mahesh prabhu you are more accurate than me.Yea, "One day the devotee reaches such a level like Bhaktha Prahalad, then everything will be visible as krishna only. Let the diety be Lord Shiva or Ganesha or Murga or Ayyappa or Devi........ The devotee can see only krishna in every temple which he or she visits...does not matter which diety is installed in the temple ".......The devotee can see krishna in You, in Me, in everywhere........That is stage where there is no anger, no ego, no jealous, no kama.........only pure bhakti..........The devotee transform to more higher level than normal human being....... the devotee can feel krishna's presence here and there, can see krishna in dreams, can see krishna in meditation, krishna will tell the truth to the devotee in dreams...... ..krishna forgive the devotee for the sins he or she did

in all Janmas including this janma.....the devotee transform to the level which a materialist cannot achieve even after 100s of birth....... .......all the devas pay respect to the devotee.......The devotee is qualified to the deva's level.....the devotee can see Naradha Muni....the devotee can see whom he want to see upon his sincere request..... .....We all came from other planets, we are not allowed to stay permanent in this planet Earth. Knowingly and unknowingly we all have conducted lot of sins, which we have to remove and Earth is the planet from where we can do karmas and remove off all the sins we did......... ...some bhaktas need only one birth, some need more than one birth , some need more and more births to remove all the sins......Lord Krishna is more merciful...when the devotee's bhakti reaches him, krishna starts looking after the devotee where ever the devotee goes, what ever the devotee do, what ever the devotee think, what ever the devotee

dream....... ..what Sankaracharya said is not at all application to normal human beings. People with low level of knowledge and devotion take pleasure by agreeing with sankaracharya' s Advaita Vedanta. Sankaracharya himself called those people as Fools in Baja Govindam.Remember what Sankaracharya said is for the devotees of his level ! See through bhakti the Truth!.Krishna,Do Nama Japa

& Meditation,

Krishna--- On Thu, 19/6/08, Mahesh Sharma <sharmachandramahesh @> wrote:

Mahesh Sharma <sharmachandramahesh @>Re: Take the help of Lord Shiva!Thursday, 19 June, 2008, 10:18 PM

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

PLEASE SEE IN SHRI GITA CHAPTER 13 VERSE NO. 16 WHEREIN ALL TRINITY IS ONE AND ONLY ONE. HE IS GENERATOR, OBSERVER AND DESTROYER AS WELL.

CHAPTER 11 VERSE 15 IN SHRI GITA AGAIN SAYS ALL THREE ARE ONE. EVERY THING IS KRISHNA OR VASUDEV.

JAI SHRI RADHE

MAHESH SHARMA--- On Wed, 6/18/08, Binu T V <binuyogi (AT) (DOT) . co.in> wrote:

Binu T V <binuyogi (AT) (DOT) co.in> Take the help of Lord Shiva!"Krishna Bhagavan" <@ . . com>Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:35 PM

Krishna,Dear devotees of Lord Hari,When i was young, my uncle used to ask me "Whom do you love more : father or mother ?"Mother comes first, because of her care, patience, tears and love. The love towards father is as equal as towards mother.If anybody ask me " Whom do you devote more : Lord Shiva or Lord Krishna" , the answer comes as Krishna.I have experienced a lot in life that made me think day by day and go closer to Lord Krishna. Many many times Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna saved me.In Srimad-Bhagavatham it states that Lord Shiva is the spiritual master of the entire world. He is the greatest among all demigods. He is considered the best of all devotees.Lord Shiva is described as the most powerful, second only to Lord Vishnu.On your way if you see any Shiva Temple , do not be ashamed to bow in front of Father.His help plays the vital role in our spiritual growth. He is great controller of Kama, Anger, ego and jealous. Lord Shiva Said :

“A person who is directly surrendered to Lord Krishna, or Vishnu, in unalloyed devotional service is immediately promoted to the spiritual planets.

I, Lord Shiva, and other demigods attain these planets only after the destruction of the material world. You are all devotees of the Lord, and as such I appreciate that you are as respectable as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself.

I know in this way that the devotees also respect me and that I am dear to them. Thus no one can be as dear to the devotees as I am.”Pray to Lord Shiva : " To strengthen the love towards Lord Krishna by controlling your mind through Nama Japas and Meditation "His blessings are needy to reach Lord Hari. Krishna Krishna

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.