IndiaDivine.org

Distribute the Nectar of Krishna-Bhakti !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranams ,

Swamy Prabhupada is a role model on how to distribute the nectar of Krishna-bhakti to the thirsty Humanity . His honest Bhagavad Gita and Bhagavatam books , easily enable it's learners to attain Pure Krishna-Bhakti .

It is the duty of every Krishna-devotee to learn from these books and distribute it's knowledge to the deserving people all over the world .

What Sree Krishna says about Preaching

Bhagavan Krishna says in Gita ( Chapter 11 , Sloka – 9,10,11) :

Those whose minds are fixed on Me and whose lives are surrendered to Me, derive great satisfaction from enlightening one another about my greatness and speaking about Me . Those whose minds are devoted to Me worship Me with great joy. I Myself give to them the yoga of wisdom, by which they can come to Me .Only out of compassion for such Devotees, I dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge, the darkness born of ignorance. )

There are many wealthy modern educated INDIANS who consider themselves as enlightened "Devotees" . However, they take pleasure in snubbing poor Krishna-Devotees . And they believe it very CHEAP to distribute Krishna-Bhakti . Their "Spirituality" is rooted on the Blasphemous Gita-commentaries of Atheists disguised as "Advaita" preachers . Such fools will never realize Sree Krishna . They will ultimately fall in to the traps of a fake "Human-God" .

Bhagavan Sree Krishna is a live reality to His every loyal Bhakta who serves HIM , HIS Vedic Philosophy and ; fellow Krishna-Bhaktas .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

--------------------------------

, Stephen Silberman <srs8 wrote:>> > Prior to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada's relentless preaching of Krsna Consciousness in the west, almost no other teachers from India have gone off to actually teach the true Sanatana Dharma (Vedic teachings) to the "outside" world. China now has a very large population that has converted to Christianity. This is a huge threat to the atheistic communists. The communist party of China has a sanctioned Christian Church where the priests are ordained by the State. Also, many western Hare Krsna Devotees are trying to spread Krsna Consciousness in China today. > Srila Prabhupada saw that Indians were not preaching Krsna Consciousness. Indead, His attempts to spread KC in India were not very fruitful until he brought "His white elephants" from the west back to India. The Christians are preaching around the world but the Indians are not preaching KC around the world. They have successfully immigrated to the US and have become very wealthy (Statistics show that the Indian Minority in the US is the wealthiest, now surpassing the Jewish community). The real problem is that Indians have not historically taken up the path of preaching to the rest of the world. Srila Prabhupada said: > Preaching is the essence> Purity is the force> Books are the basis > Utility is the Principal > In the name of "tolerance" the Indians have allowed the degredation of their culture. 700 years under the Muslims and another 200 years under the British. If you want to really change the world then you should preach "purely". That means follow Srila Prabhupada's example and PREACH Krsna's message around the world.> Hare Krsna> _______________> The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i'm Talkathon.> http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving>

Guest guest

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

Our PranAms to all those who utter Lord Krishna's Name.

Many of us sit in grief in not having learnt the most sacred teachings of Our Lord and The learned interpretations of our Most Kind Hearted Acharyas.

But as we start earning the association and friendship of The Lord's Devotees, we are rid of the self repraochment. We realise with confidence, that the mere chanting of The Lord's Name - "KRISHNA" is equivalent , nay more, than the learning of all The Vedas, Saasthras ,Puranas etc.

So let us keep on chanting KRISHNA, KRISHNA, KRISHNA ...... that too loudly so that the Divine Name is heard by all. This is one of the easy and sure way of practicing and propagating " KRISHNA BHAKTHI ".

Dasan

Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Thu, 6/26/08, srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa_rajeev wrote:

srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa_rajeev Distribute the Nectar of Krishna-Bhakti !!! Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 4:22 PM

Hare Krishna ! Dandavat Pranams ,

Swamy Prabhupada is a role model on how to distribute the nectar of Krishna-bhakti to the thirsty Humanity . His honest Bhagavad Gita and Bhagavatam books , easily enable it's learners to attain Pure Krishna-Bhakti .

It is the duty of every Krishna-devotee to learn from these books and distribute it's knowledge to the deserving people all over the world .

What Sree Krishna says about Preaching

Bhagavan Krishna says in Gita ( Chapter 11 , Sloka – 9,10,11) :

Those whose minds are fixed on Me and whose lives are surrendered to Me, derive great satisfaction from enlightening one another about my greatness and speaking about Me . Those whose minds are devoted to Me worship Me with great joy. I Myself give to them the yoga of wisdom, by which they can come to Me .Only out of compassion for such Devotees, I dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge, the darkness born of ignorance. )

There are many wealthy modern educated INDIANS who consider themselves as enlightened "Devotees" . However, they take pleasure in snubbing poor Krishna-Devotees . And they believe it very CHEAP to distribute Krishna-Bhakti . Their "Spirituality" is rooted on the Blasphemous Gita-commentaries of Atheists disguised as "Advaita" preachers . Such fools will never realize Sree Krishna . They will ultimately fall in to the traps of a fake "Human-God" .

Bhagavan Sree Krishna is a live reality to His every loyal Bhakta who serves HIM , HIS Vedic Philosophy and ; fellow Krishna-Bhaktas .

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

, Stephen Silberman <srs8 wrote:>> > Prior to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada's relentless preaching of Krsna Consciousness in the west, almost no other teachers from India have gone off to actually teach the true Sanatana Dharma (Vedic teachings) to the "outside" world. China now has a very large population that has converted to Christianity. This is a huge threat to the atheistic communists. The communist party of China has a sanctioned Christian Church where the priests are ordained by the State. Also, many western Hare Krsna Devotees are trying to spread Krsna Consciousness in China today. > Srila Prabhupada saw that Indians were not preaching Krsna Consciousness. Indead, His attempts to spread KC in India were not very fruitful until he brought "His white elephants" from the west back to India. The Christians are preaching around the world but the Indians are not

preaching KC around the world. They have successfully immigrated to the US and have become very wealthy (Statistics show that the Indian Minority in the US is the wealthiest, now surpassing the Jewish community). The real problem is that Indians have not historically taken up the path of preaching to the rest of the world. Srila Prabhupada said: > Preaching is the essence> Purity is the force> Books are the basis > Utility is the Principal > In the name of "tolerance" the Indians have allowed the degredation of their culture. 700 years under the Muslims and another 200 years under the British. If you want to really change the world then you should preach "purely". That means follow Srila Prabhupada's example and PREACH Krsna's message around the world.> Hare Krsna> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i'm

Talkathon.> http://www.imtalkat hon.com?source= TXT_EML_WLH_ SeasonOfGiving>