IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: End of All Sorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna

For one who worships Me, giving up all his activities unto Me and being devoted to Me without deviation, engaged in devotional service and always meditating upon Me, who has fixed his mind upon Me, O son of Prtha, for him I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death. GITA 12:6/7

The thing to always keep in mind is that in a train journey, each of us comes with a different ticket. When we get on to the train compartment, we come together with others, some were in the train before us and some get on after. Similarly when our destination arrives, as per our ticket which is used up, we get off the train. Some get off before us and others after. We get off, based on arrival of our destination and exhausting our ticket. It is the same in our household. Each one has come with their own ticket. Some have to leave earlier than the others. The pain and sorrow of loved ones leaving is seen all around us from time immemorable.The relationships that a man engages in, he engages in them unconsciously for gaining happiness. Initially the relationship, the contact, appears pleasant to him. But later on, these same relationships are likely to cause much pain, and often when that

relationship ends, it is like a thorn that is removed from the foot. There is much relief. What is there to feel sorry for the one who has died? They are at peace. The thorn is already removed forthem. It is time to think about our own death.In reality, all the situations, circumstance and incidences that we encounter in this life are all for our spiritual upliftment. Even the worst of situations and circumstances are for our benefit and upliftment. The eternal lesson is that this body too will die. If we are so deeply grieved by one loved one's death, then imagine what will be our state when we have to leave all the relationshipsbehind? Think of how much pain will be experienced? Become alert now and realize, that in the end only God (Supreme Consciousness) will remain with us !The main reason for experiencing sorrow in a relationship is that you have taken more happiness than you have

given and further there was hope of gaining even more happiness from that relationship. Simply speaking, all the sorrow in the world is associated with the happiness that is received or hope of future happiness. Therefore the way to end all sorrow is to give happiness to those that you have taken from. Whoever you have taken from, give the same back to them and be at peace !