IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Only Bliss (Ananda), Ananda Only

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna

vedaham etam purusam mahantam aditya-varnam tamasah parastat tam eva vidvan amrta iha bhavati nanyah pantha vidyate ayanaya yasmat param naparam asti kincid yasman naniyo no jyayo 'sti kincit

"I know that Supreme Personality of Godhead who is transcendental to all material conceptions of darkness. Only he who knows Him can transcend the bonds of birth and death. There is no way for liberation other than this knowledge of that Supreme Person. "There is no truth superior to that Supreme Person because He is the supermost. He is smaller than the smallest, and He is greater than the greatest. He is situated as a silent tree, and He illumines the transcendental sky, and as a tree spreads its roots, He spreads His extensive energies."

-- Svetasvatara Upanisad

In this world not even a thing like a strip of straw will remain ours, it simply will not remain, it shall not remain. How can it remain, when it is not ours? The world is continuously disconnecting from us. The number of years that have passed by since birth, we are already dead by that many years. The balance years will also pass away. Except God nothing is ours. Therefore call out to God "O God, O my God! Nobody is mine, only you are mine. Absolutely, no one else is mine. Then there will be ecstacy, bliss (ananda). God is "mine"- with this realisation start dancing, start jumping, knowing that today our aim is fulfilled. Surrender everything at the lotus feet of God. Don't become a slave of anyone, even in your dream. Remove slavery from your heart entirely. Rejoice, knowing that today you have realised. If somebody asks as to what have you got? Reply - whatever was realizable was

realized (received, attained). That God, is already attained by everyone. He is sitting in the hearts of everyone. He is our very own. Now we don't need any one. If somebody is happy, there is bliss, if somebody is annoyed, there is bliss! We don't inflict pain on any one. We don't do any thing against any one. We don't wish anything bad for any one, even in a dream. In spite of that, if somebody becomes happy or annoyed with us, it is his will. We don't have anything to do with any one."God is mine"- there is nothing which is equal to this, nor it will be, nor is it possible to be. Now that we have realised this, there is only bliss. So far we suffered needlessly, slaving for others. Now, we respectfully bow in reverence to every one. All are great, but we have nothing to do with them. We have only God to look at. But from God also we don't have to take anything, no pleadings."Dhoondha sab

jahan main, paaya pata tera nahin !Jab pata tera laga, ab pata mera nahin"(I searched everywhere in the world, but could not find you. When I found you, then I myself got lost.)In reality there is no "I", there is only "you". Small, big, good, bad, all is you and you only. Now we have realised the real thing. Today we came to know that only you are there, I am not there at all. Neither "I" is there, nor "my" is there. Only "you" are there and "yours" is there. Now there is only ananda (bliss), ananda only. Total Ananda, Unlimited Ananda, Equal Ananda, Dense Ananda, Immovable Ananda, Outer Ananda, Inner Ananda, only Ananda and Ananda!