IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: God Realization Simply By Desiring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna

But those who worship Me with devotion, meditating on My transcendental form--to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have. GITA 9:22

God realization is very easy. There cannot be any thing else that is easier than that. But there must be desire for only God, i.e. there should not be any other desire along with that. The reason is that the God is second to none. Just as God is exclusive, similarly desire for Him also should be exclusive. Three things are essential to get worldly things - desire, efforts and destiny. First you should have a desire to get / acquire a worldly thing, second, you should make an effort (do karma) to get the same. And thirdly, even after making an effort and doing karma, you will get that thing, only if you are destined to get it. If you are not destined to get the thing then even after desiring and making efforts you will not get the same. Therefore many times we make an effort to gain a profit, but end up incurring losses! But God is realized merely by desiring. There is no need of any effort

or destiny. In path of God realization there is never a loss, there is profit and profit only.Except God, merely by desiring we do not get any other thing. Reason is that the human body has been given to us only for God realization. God has given this human body to us, with the aim and objective of realizing Him. Secondly, God is everywhere. There is no space even the size of a needle point that is without God being there. Therefore in His realization, there is no role of effort and destiny. By doing Karma (efforts, deeds) we get only perishable things. Imperishable God cannot be realized by doing (karmas). He is realized solely by intense desire.