IndiaDivine.org

Vrindadevi Ashtakam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vrindadevi Ashtakam

[ Eight Prayers Glorifying Sri Vrinda Devi (Tulasi Devi) ]

Text One

gangeya-campeya-tadid-vinindi-rocih-pravaha-snapitatma-vrindebandhuka-bandhu-dyuti-divya-vasovrinde namas te caranaravindam

You are bathed by streams of splendour that rebuke gold, lightning, and the campaka flower. Your splendid garments are friend to the bandhuka flower. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Two

bimbadharoditvara-manda-hasya-nasagra-mukta-dyuti-dipitasyevicitra-ratnabharana-sriyadhyevrinde namas te caranaravindam

Your face is splendid with a pearl decorating the tip of Your nose and a wonderful gentle smile on your bimba-fruit lips. You are decorated with wonderful jewel ornaments. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Three

samasta-vaikuntha-siromanau sri-krishnasya vrindavana-dhanya-dhamnidattadhikare vrsabhanu-putryavrinde namas te caranaravindam

Vrishabhanu's daughter Radha made you guardian of Krishna's opulent and auspicious abode of Vrindavana, the crest jewel of all Vaikuntha planets. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Four

tvad-ajnaya pallava-puspa-bhrnga-mrgadibhir madhava-keli-kunjahmadhv-adibhir bhanti vibhusyamanavrinde namas te caranaravindam

By Your order the groves where Madhava enjoys pastimes are splendidly decorated with blossoming flowers, bumble-bees, deer, honey and other things. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Five

tvadiya-dutyena nikunja-yunoratyutkayoh keli-vilasa-siddhihtvat-saubhagam kena nirucyatam tadvrinde namas te caranaravindam

Because you became their messenger the eager and youthful divine couple enjoyed the perfection of transcendental pastimes in the forest. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Six

rasabhilaso vasatis ca vrinda-vane tvad-isanghra-saroja-sevalabhya ca pumsam krpaya tavaivavrinde namas te caranaravindam

By your mercy the people attain residence in Vrindavana, the desire to serve your masters' lotus feet, and the desire to assist in the rasa dance. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Seven

tvam kirtyase satvata-tantra-vidbhirlilabhidhana kila krishna-saktihtavaiva murtis tulasi nri-lokevrinde namas te caranaravindam

They who are learned in the Satvata-tantra glorify you. You are Krishna's pastime-potency. The tulasi plant is your form in the world of men. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Eight

bhaktya vihina aparadha-laksaihksiptas ca kamadi-taranga-madhyekrpamayi tvam saranam prapannavrinde namas te caranaravindam

O merciful one, they who have no devotion and they whom millions of offenses have thrown into the waves of lust and other vices take shelter of you. O Vrinda, I bow to your lotus feet.

Text Nine

vrindastakam yah srnuyat pathed vavrindavanadhisa-padabja-bhrngahsa prapya vrindavana-nitya-vasamtat-prema-sevam labhate krtarthah

A person who is like a bumble bee at the lotus feet of Vrindavana's king and queen, and who reads or hears this Vrindastaka, will eternally reside in Vrindavana and attain loving service to the divine couple.

ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE " 'IF ANYONE DOESNOT WANT THE SPIRITUAL MESSAGES AT THEIR INBOX PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY STATING UNSUBSCRIBE'''

ChantHare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare and make your life Sublime !!!You Can Join Free Mobile SMS group in INDIA where you get Krsna Slokas, Bhagavat Gita Quotes, Srimad Bhagavatam Quotes.

Send a sms from your cell type JOIN NITAIGAURANGA to 567678

-- Your Humble Servant,Jagannath Das, alias Ranjan GhoshRADHA GIRIDHARI Temple,ISKCON Mira Road, MumbaiIn loving service to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami PrabhupadaFounder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness