IndiaDivine.org

Glory of Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

In the course of life we might come across a lot of sorrow, difficulties, tragedies even. Sometimes we feel depressed for some unknown reason. Through experience, many of us would have discovered some sure-proof personal remedies for overcoming such issues. I will tell you what has always worked for me during such situations.

In my experience, chanting the holy VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM will help us overcome all kinds of problems.

There is no bar on who should or who should not chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.

There is no bar on when one should or when one should not chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.

There is no bar on how clean one should or should not be to chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.

Make it a daily practice if possible. Do manasika japam even as you do your household activities. It is a general, sure, remedy for all kinds of problems. It will make your life joyful and peaceful and direct your mind towards Sattvic activities, thereby it will benefit others in your life as well.

After personally experiencing the benefits, Spread the glory of this great Stotram.

Regards,

Hari

Dear All,

Hari Bol

I have attached a file giving meaning of names in the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram.

Warm regards,

Jay Master

"Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnanTuesday, September 16, 2008 9:49:07 PM Glory of Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram

Dear All,In the course of life we might come across a lot of sorrow, difficulties, tragedies even. Sometimes we feel depressed for some unknown reason. Through experience, many of us would have discovered some sure-proof personal remedies for overcoming such issues. I will tell you what has always worked for me during such situations.In my experience, chanting the holy VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM will help us overcome all kinds of problems.There is no bar on who should or who should not chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.There is no bar on when one should or when one should not chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.There is no bar on how clean one should or should not be to chant this VISHISHTA STOTRAM.Make it a daily practice if possible. Do manasika japam even as you do your household activities. It is a general, sure, remedy for all kinds of problems. It will make your life joyful and peaceful

and direct your mind towards Sattvic activities, thereby it will benefit others in your life as well.After personally experiencing the benefits, Spread the glory of this great Stotram.Regards,Hari