IndiaDivine.org

Beautiful Vrindavan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beautiful VrindavanBeautiful Vrindavan is filled with cintamani gems and many jewel palaces and temples. Many regal swans play in the waters of the Yamuna, and in those waters a splendid golden lotus flower grows. In Vrndavan the kadamba trees offer obeisances, their flowering branches reverently touching the ground. Bumble bees enjoy pastimes in Vrndavan, which is filled with a very sweet fragrance.

Radha and Krsna stay in the place where They enjoy pastimes. How beautiful They are. Their bodies are decorated with jewel ornaments, and They are wealthy with many gem mines of intelligence and wit.

When will I renounce the circle of material family life, and, drowning in transcendental bliss, go to Vrajabhumi? O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will this be?

When will I see Govardhana Hill, my eyes filling with tears? When will I reside at Radha-kunda? When, as a result of constantly wandering in Vrndavan, will this body fall down?

When will I become pure at heart by bathing in the waters of the Yamuna?

When will I circumambulate the land of Vraja, wandering from forest to forest? When, becoming fatigued, will I stop to rest on the shore of the Yamuna?

When will I be able to see the gardens of Vrndavan where the great devotees worshipped the Lord?When will I find relief from the heat of midday by resting in the cooling shade of Vamsivata? When will I associate with the Vaisnavas in the groves of Vrndavana?(Narottama dasa Thakur - Prarthana)--

ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE " 'IF ANYONE DOESNOT WANT THE SPIRITUAL MESSAGES AT THEIR INBOX PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY STATING UNSUBSCRIBE'''

ChantHare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare and make your life Sublime !!!You Can Join Free Mobile SMS group in INDIA where you get Krsna Slokas, Bhagavat Gita Quotes, Srimad Bhagavatam Quotes.Send a sms from your cell type JOIN NITAIGAURANGA to 567678

-Your Most Fallen Servant,Jagannath Das, alias Ranjan GhoshRADHA GIRIDHARI Temple,ISKCON Mira Road, MumbaiIn loving service to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami PrabhupadaFounder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness -Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness