IndiaDivine.org

Swamy Vivekananda's Warning and the Current Christian Crusade !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Dear Krishna-Bhaktas ,

The following is a conversation between Swamy Vivekananda and his follower Shri. Sinha……. ( From the Book Uthishta Bharath , page 87) :

" My dear Sinha , If someone insults your Mother, what will you do ? "

" I will jump on him and teach him a good lesson ".

" Nice answer . However, had you have the same sacred feeling about your Country's real Mother Sanatana Dharma , you wouldn't have tolerated the sight of converting a Hindu brother to Christianity . But, in spite of seeing this sight everyday , you are inactive . Where is your commitment to your Faith ? . Where is your patriotism ? . Everyday the Christian Missionary is abusing Sanatana Dharma, looking at your face . While hearing that how come your blood doesn't get boiled to come forward and protect your own Dharma ? "

A True Experience this week , by my Wife ,

My Wife was traveling in a local bus . A young lady sitting next smiled and started a friendly conversation . Being without any ornaments and clad in white cloths, She appeared to be an Evangelical Christian activist . With short questions , She quickly elicited my Wife's Hindu background and whereabouts including house name *Krishna*. Then She gifted a small book to my Wife and urged to read it right away .

My wife glanced through the Book and was shocked by it's contents . Now, In her own words :

" That book begins with the photograph of a saffron clad person claiming to be a "Swamy …….." . He begins with his early life as a Hindu Sannaysi and the "contradictions" and lack of God realization encountered then . He indirectly but in cut-throat terms questions the morality of "uncountable Hindu Gods and Goddesses" . Then he relishes the divine encounter he had with a Paster and how the blessed gospel bestowed him with the love of God , Jesus Christ . Gone are the cursed days of Satan-worship !!! .

My head start spinning and my eyes got blurred after reading it . Noticing my body language closely , my fellow-passenger kept on urging me to read further and ask doubts freely . I told her that , reading in a moving bus causes me headache . Before leaving at her destination , she reminded me again to read the book completely and then to contact her on the given address .

Soon after her departure, I disposed that book and only then I could regain peace of mind " .

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!

Krishnadaya.