IndiaDivine.org

Questions asked to Devotees?? Must Read!!! Part 5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Questions asked to Devotees?? Must ReaD!!!! Part 5Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and His mercyQ. When Chaitanya Mahaprabhu (He is Krishna Himself) came to this world, He preached in India only. Why did He not preach all over world (i.e. out of India)? Even though He is all merciful incarnation of Krishna, why He did not show mercy on all the people in the world? A. Lord Chaitanya issued the order five hundred years ago that His holy name will be heard in every town and village of the world. And we see that since then many great spiritual leaders have tried to execute this order in various capacities. In fact, this effort will continue for the next ten thousand years till the mission is completed.One way to estimate the greatness of a person is by observing how many people work under him carrying out his orders. Usually, the legacy established by a great leader does not last beyond a few generations. But the order issued by Lord Chaitanya carries so much potency that even without His physical presence, His legacy continues to expand. If it were not His direct empowerment, how do you think today's preachers are able to preach all over the world? The all-merciful Lords, Sri Sri Gaura-Nitai, continue to remain the real preachers under whom all others are acting as instruments.As Paramatma, Lord Caitanya doesn't even need to preach. He can make everyone a pure devotee simply by His will. However, it is our great fortune that the Lord did not finish the preaching work during His manifested lila. He has left the mission in our hands so that we can complete the mission on His behalf. The Lord in turn gives us all credit for helping His mission, just as Krishna gave all credit to Arjuna for winning the Battle of Kurukshetra.Sadhana (vs) JobQ. Because of job, I am not able to go for counsellee meeting nor able to go for yatra, then how should I take it? I am able to complete all 16 rounds before leaving home and I am going for Sunday feast regularly. Should I leave job and find some other? Please give some tips so that I can improve my sadhana bhakti. A. Chanting sixteen rounds and following the four regulative principles are certainly the basic minimum sadhana one needs to follow. However, in order to maintain this consistently, we have the counsellor system where everyone can come together, discuss and share each others' concerns, and take proper guidance from a senior experienced devotee. If we miss that, the quality of our sadhana is likely to reduce and eventually we may give up the process altogether.Attending the annual yatras is also an important activity in a devotee's life. It's one of the five items Rupa Gosvami recommends for a sadhaka.If you have a night shift job due to which you miss out on the weekly meetings, then you may try to change your shift timings. If that is not possible, you may personally meet your counselor on Sundays. Also most companies do allow their employees to go on vacation annually. We just need to adjust our official duties to some extent and take out that extra time once a year.If you find this too difficult to implement, then you may need to take up a job that gives you enough spare time to pursue spiritual life uncompromisingly.Envy and its ControlQ. I have problem of envy. How to remove it? A. When you feel envious of anybody, it is the envy that one has for Krishna. The proces mentioned in the scriptures is the incessant chanting of the holy name while simultaneously glorifying the devotee you are envious of and avoiding offences. This will certainly purify us. It is said that envy is due to an envious heart. Holy name has a cleansing effect on the heart.Does Krishna listen songs written by His pure devotee?Q. What is significance of Vaishnav Bhajan in Kirshhna Concisness and in what spirit do we understand this? When we sing this Bhajan, does Krishna listen songs written by His pure devotee?A. The bhajans have been composed by the great Vaishnava Saints. They have been composed in deep devotional ecstacies. Through them, we can get a glimpse into the heart of the devotees and the mood of the particular devotee.Bhajans helps us in developing a deeper understanding and sentiment for the Lord. Moreover, the Lord very much loves the bhajans composed by His devotees. So, narrating them immediately gets the attention of the Lord. There was a real life case of this in Jagannatha Puri, when a lady was narrating the songs of Jaidev Goswami. Their Lordship Jagannatha left the altar to follow the singer. The Lady's name was Padma. After this incident even till today there is a custom in Jagannatha Puri to sing the songs of Jaidev Goswami before the Lord goes to sleep.Prayers of previous acharyasQ. I have read so many prayers from various acharyas and one prayer is by Bhakti Tirtha Swami. Can this prayers be personally be offered to deities by me in the temple? Please also advise "what & how to pray to deties"? A. Certainly you can use the prayers of the previous acharyas if it reflects your own devotional sentiments. It is very much pleasing to the Lord. One should pray to the deities for service and for forgiveness of the offences that one may commit while rendering devotional services. One must glorify the Lord and his devotees in ones prayers.ChantHare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare and make your life Sublime !!!Please Visit iskcondesiretree.com for hearing lots of Spiritual Kirtans, Lectures, Online spiritual quiz, Games, Screensaver, Spiritual Ebooks and many more !!!You Can Join Free Mobile SMS group in INDIA where you get Krsna Slokas, Bhagavat Gita Quotes, Srimad Bhagavatam Quotes.Send a sms from your cell type JOIN NITAIGAURANGA to 567678-Your Servant,Jagannath Das, alias Ranjan GhoshRADHA GIRIDHARI Temple,ISKCON Mira Road, MumbaiIn loving service to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami PrabhupadaFounder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness