IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavan Krishna's Advice to Bhakta ! ....(Part -1) .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Pranams to Bhagavan Krishna and Bhaktas,

Introduction

Is it possible for you , to seek Bhagavan Krishna's personal guidance on key issues ?

The answer is yes , provided You have Krishna-bhakti in the mode of *SharanAgati* (total surrender to Bhagavan ) .

Sree Krishna confirms to Uddhava in His final `Discourse (Uddhava-Gita) :

" Although I, the Supreme Lord, can never be captured by ordinary sense perception, those situated in human life may use their intelligence and other faculties of perception to directly search for Me through both apparent and indirectly ascertained Symptoms ".

*Jyothisha* ( Vedic Astrology) is based on this principle . Jyothishi uses his * Sadhana* ( spiritual practice) , Vedic knowledge and Guru given *Jyothisha-skills * . He evaluates the *Nimithams* ( Divine symptoms in place ) and *Jyothisha-analysis* to arrive at the current and forthcoming situations of , your *Karmic-status* and Divine grace .

Why the inaccuracies of Jyothisha ?

This age *Kali-yuga* is the age of deterioration . Even many Jyothishis do not have the *Deity- facilities* at home due to the practical difficulties of maintaining it . Therefore, many of them are dependent on additional support from your *Ishta-deva * .

This is not a problem for a Krishna-bhakta because of his *sattvic living style* ; and the compassion of *Bhakta-priya* . However, a person without an * Ishta-Deva *, undergoes "trial and error" . In the case of a Non-devotee , it is total confusion .

Very Important : Never approach any "Jyothisha-businessman", who is out to sell his fake "Tantric-jyothisha" products . A genuine Jyothishi is a *Bhakta & Karma -Yogi* , who transmits Bhagavan's will to the Bhaktas . He never demands any "FEE " ; and accepts only * Dakshina*.

A Lesson from *Ashtamangalya Devaprasnam*

* Ashta Mangalya Devapransnam* ( AMD) is a Vedic-Jyothisha ritual to obtain the Deity's will . The *Acharyan* ( Tantri) invokes the Deity and the Jyothishi understands HIS will through the revealed symptoms in place and the Jyothisha-analysis . As such , AMD is a team-job involving Poojari , Jyothishi and Bhaktas, to attain Bhagavan's will .

The above method can be used for your Jyothisha requirements , in the following sequence :

As a Krishna-bhakta , you are entitled to seek Bhagavan's guidance on Complicated issues . At first , pray to Krishna , inform Him about your problem and beg for His direct intervention . Continue His "Nama-japam" ( Hare Rama , Hare Rama…Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna….) as much as possible , until you finish with the Jyothishi .

Go to the nearby Krishna-temple . After the * Pradakshinam* ( circumbulation ) say to the Poojari " I am going to a Jyothishi to know about Bhagavan's will on my personal issues . Please inform this to Bhagavan and do the needful *Archana to reveal His Will . My birth star is …… * " . When the *Archana* is being done , keep on praying . Give *Dakshina* to the Poojari after accepting *Prasadam*. And then, proceed straight to the Jyothishi .

After offering Pranams to the Jyothishi, handover either your Horoscope or * Rasi-chart * ( Chart showing birth time, star and position of Stars at the time of birth ) to the Astrologer .

Inform him that, Sree Krishna is your Ishta-deva . And request him to verify *Daivadheenam* ( divine grace available to you ) . When Jyothishi does the ritual , close your eyes and ardently pray to invoke Sree Krishna .

Evaluating the divine grace in your favour , Jyothishi will state your present and future situations . Also , he will point out the ill-effects of *Past Karma* ( if any) .

On key decisions , you can ask the Jyothishi to find Sree Krishna's opinion.

Take note of the recommended remedial actions ( atonements) , if any .

After getting back the Documents, give "Dakshina" to the Jythothishi , bow down and take leave .

A Personal Note

The above are based on, true events . Some times back , my Cousin who was a chronic patient undergoing treatment at a medical college , telephonically requested me to check with a Jyothishi , the true situation . I replied that , I would require two days for it . Accordingly , I started my prayers to invoke Sree Krishna , my Ishta deva . On the auspicious day after it , I went to my favorite Sree Krishna temple , informed the Poojari about the birth-star of my cousin and requested for an Archana to facilitate Bhagavan's guidance to the Jyothishi . From temple, I went straight to the Jyothishi . While he was verifying the *Rasi-chart* , I ardently prayed for Bhagavan's precise instruction . The Jyothishi revealed " This person has health problem and requires expert treatment . The present treatment is like pouring water on an inverted pot . Traditional Ayurrvedic treatment at a beautiful green valley will prove beneficial ".

( It was 100% true ! . The present Allopathy treatment had been failing continuously and one of the intended options was the said Ayurveda treatment near a forest area . Later, that treatment eased off the illness ) .

I will write further about similar events , in the forthcoming postings .

Please chant :

Hare Rama , Hare Rama, Rama Rama , Hare Hare ,

Hare Krishna , Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna , Hare Hare ,

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

SreeKrishnaDasa Rajeev