IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: There is Only God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna Know that all beings evolve only due to the combining of the two-fold lower and upper nature (the sentient and the insentient nature). I am the origin (prabhava) of the entire creation and then it dissolves in Me (pralaya). (Gita 7:6) In the entire creation, all moving and unmoving creatures, men, animals, birds, fishes, insects, trees, creepers, grass, etc. all moving things that can be see, heard and read about, they all are born from the assumed affinity and combination of the lower and higher nature. The combination of lower and higher nature itself is the seed of this entire universe. I am the origin (prabhava) of the entire creation and then it dissolves in Me (pralaya). In this, the point is that Bhagwân (God) is making is that He Himself, is the the One that manifests in the entire Universe, and it is He alone that manifests as the Universe,

it is He alone that destroys, and it is He alone that perishes; because besides Him there is no other cause or activity. It is He alone that is the cause of it's activity and withdrawal. It is only God (Bhagwân) that has manifested in the form of the World. This World is God's first manifestation - "adhyovatârah Purusha parasya (Srimad. 2:6:41). On being God's first manifestation, this world in not a world, rather it is only Bhagwân (God). mattah parataram nânyatkincidasti dhananjayamayi sarvamidam protam sootre maniganâ iva (Gita 7:7) Therefore O Arjuna ! Besides Me, there is no other cause (activity or instrument of action), for this world, not in the least bit. Just like beads made from yarn are strung on a thread made of yarn, similarly, this entire Universe is woven through and through (permeated) by Me. (Gita 7:7) Just as a cluster of yarn beads, are

threaded by a yarn thread, then in that there is nothing else besides yarn, similarly, in the form of a bead is the lower nature (apara prakriti), and in the form of a thread, is the higher nature (para prakriti) - in both there is only Bhagwân (God) there completely and entirely. In other words, besides the One God (Bhagwân), there is no other. Fundamentally speaking, there is no thread, no bead, there is only yarn. In the same way there is no higher and no lower nature, rather there is only Paramatma. In this verse, beginning from these three words "mattah parataram nânyat" till Verse Gita 7:12 "mat evati tânviddhi" Bhagwân has substantiated, that besides Me there is nothing else, everything is only Me.