IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Exclusive and Unswerving Devotion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible. BHAGAVAD GITA 9:13 But those who worship Me with devotion, meditating on My transcendental form--to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have. BHAGAVAD GITA 9:22 I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him. BHAGAVAD GITA 9:29 One way to have unswerving devotion

(avyabhichaari bhakti) that is there at all times, is if we entrust everything to God.When one follows these five golden principles (panchamrit) , devotion becomes very simple. These five principles show the Art of Living in this world. They are -1) We are only God's2) Residing, in His kingdom only3) Doing His (good and auspicious) work only4) Receiving only His offerings5) With the offerings (prasad) received from God, serving only His family.So what it the main essence ? It is small, simple but yet very powerful. I am God's and I am no one else's. And everything is God's. So when everything is God's, what do we do? Simply enjoy! There is no more work remaining to be done for us. Only God's work is to be done, and reciting His name, contemplation on Him, hearing about His pastimes etc.Does any work remain to be done? Think about it. Only work remaining is God's work, since He is the master of this

entire Universe. Why is it so difficult to offer at the lotus feet of our Master what already belongs to Him? We claim these things are ours. But for how long will they remain ours? At the end they will be only God's. Therefore while living itself, with a true heart, entrust everything back to God, then you will live in joy.These five golden principles are real and genuine. From today let us take hold of these principles. "Sarva bhavena maam bhajati" and with complete feelings (bhava) and with our entire being worship only God. With all intentions, purpose and feelings, if we are doing only God's work, it will become unswerving devotion (avyabhichaari bhakti).