IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Accept Any Relationship You Like with God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna

Whatever relationship you accept with Bhagwaan, God too is prepared and willing to accept the same relationship. Whatever sentiments easily and simply come to you, those sentiments itself you should accept. In the Vinaya Partikaa (letter of courtesy), Tulasidasji says - Tu dayaalu deen haun, Tu daani mein bhikaariHaun prasiddh paatikee, Tu paap - punjahaariNaath Tu anaath ko, anaath kaun moso Mo samaan aarat nahin, aaratihar tosoO Lord, If You are merciful, I am forlorn; if You are charitable, I am a beggar; If You are destroyer of the heaps of sins, I am a great sinner; If You are the Father of orphans, I am an orphan andIf You are the remover of distress, I am distress." Tohin mohi naate anek, maaniye jo bhaavaiJyon-jyon Tulasi kripaalu ! charan-saran paavai."O gracious, accept any relationship which you like.

Change your sentiments towards Bhagwaan (God). Consider Bhagwaan to be Bhagwaan, or if you like accept Him as your beloved. Whatever sentiments appear to be sweet, accept the same sentiments with him. You can accept God as mother, you can call Paramatma, mother. There is no distinction of male or female in Paramatma. Call Paramatma mother, if that invokes a special sentiment and love. If your mind remains engaged then call Bhagwaan mother, or father, or brother, whatever name appears sweet, whatever relationship appears sweet.Your mind may be diverted so long as you have not accepted your relationship with Him. But once you fix the relationship in your mind, your mind will not be diverted from Him. For example when you talk about the selection of a husband for your daughter, she listens to the conversation regarding various boys, but once it is decided who

is her life partner, once the relationship is fixed, she will only pay close attention, when the conversation is about her future husband, not about the other boys. Similarly if you decide your relationship with God and have your only aim to attain Him, you will develop a great liking, a fondness for Him, and then your mind will not be diverted. "Hamey kyaa kaam duniyaa se, hamey Sri Krsna pyaare haiYashodaa nand ke nandan mere aankhon ke taare hai." Then without caring for the worldly relationship, Lord Krsna will become the apple of your eye. You will develop the feeling "Only God is mine, and I am only His."