IndiaDivine.org

Personal Experience at Guruvayoor Temple !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!!!Om Namo Narayanaya!!!

Let me share a miraculous moment I had at Guruvayoor Temple during last weekend.I am so excited when I write this posting as I experienced Bhagavan Guruvayurappan listening to our prayers & thoughts.We visited Guruvayoor during last weekend(Feb 21 & 22) - I was with my mother, my wife and 7 year old son Devanarayanan. We had Bhagavan's darshan on Saturday evening. After darshan, I went to the prasadam counter to get 'kalabham' which I apply to my forehead everyday – one more time everyday remembering my Bhagavan ! But, this time I didn't get the 'kalabham' and I got very disappointed. Left the temple thinking that I will try the next day. Next day also we could go to the temple only in the evening ; reached there by 8PM because my mother wanted to spend an hour or so at the temple and see seeveli, vilakku etc . Then also I went to get 'kalabham', but got the same response - its over, they said its available only in the morning time . I became so disappointed because we were planning to leave to Bangalore the next day early morning and I might not get a chance to go to the temple then before I leave Guruvayoor. With a heavy heart I went near the nama japam hall where my mother & all were sitting ; I was praying to Bhagavan to forgive me for any wrong doings I might have done unknowingly or knowingly(I don't know)! I sat there praying....Then my son Devan started playing with some other kids there and there were a few rabbits too to add to their fun ! After 'athazha pooja' was over, one person came out from inside the temple and he gave 'unni appams' to some of us... Devan also got one....it was very tasty ; he shared it with three of us...he had to !... then he wanted one more ! but it was over with the person who came out from the 'thidappally'. Then Devan started doing rounds near the 'thidappally' to see whether there is any other person coming out with 'unni appams' so that he can ask for one!.... waited there for about 15 minutes and then turned back with disappointment !... after some more time, one person came out of the ` thidappally ` and started walking towards the prasadam counter. I saw that he had some 'unni appams' in his hand !As soon as he crossed the 'west gopura vathil', he turned back and started calling Devan. I asked Devan to go to him. To my surprise, Devan came back with 3 'unni appams' the man has given to him. What happened next is still unbelievable to me & miraculous! Devan gave me a ball of 'kalabham' wrapped in a banana leaflet saying the uncle had given it to him saying - "Appam is for you and give this to your dad "!

I could not speak anything for the next few minutes. I was so surprised to see that person calling just Devan from the group of other children who were playing around there and giving him 'unniappams' and sending a ball of `Kalabham' to me in disappointment of not getting it from the prasadam counter! I really felt my Bhagavan's presence and His kindness to Bhaktas ! I love my Bhagavan ! Krishna Guruvayurappa!

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!Pranaam!