IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavan Listens to our Prayers ...( My Experiences)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya ! Dear all ,

Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan hears our prayers always and that is why He is called Bhaktavalsala. There are many miraculous experiences by His devotees , some are known others are unrecorded . I am narrating here , two of my personal experiences inside Guruvayoor temple :

Bhagavan's Gift to my Daughter

Years ago on one of the occasions when we were at the temple, my second daughter Rohini, who was about 5 yrs old saw me dropping money in the `Bhandaram' (Hundi) . She insisted that she too wanted to do the same and asked me for 5 rupees . I was preoccupied and said that I did for all in the family and there is no need for her to do the same. She started crying and then stopped .

We continued making the 'pradikshinam' and all of a sudden Rohini was jumping around with excitement shouting, " I got it" .

She had picked up a 5 rupee note from the ground. I enquired around us if someone had dropped a 5 rupee note but got negative response. It then struck me that it was the Lord's way of responding to an innocent child's prayers. I immediately took Rohini to the Bhandaram and asked her to drop the money in it . It is Guruvayoorappan's leela . A Punishment to my Wife

My wife, our young children and I were visiting Guruvayoor some years ago. We had always wanted to partake in the "Prasadam Lunch" and since it was only 10 am when we came out after darsan, we went straight to the 'oottupura' (Dining hall ) but alas, the room was already full and we were turned away. We were really upset. To pacify my wife I suggested , I would get something from the `Prasadam' counter but my wife refused to come with me. She wanted nothing less than the Lunch. I proceeded anyway.

There was a long line and finally when I got back, I saw my wife crying loud, nonstop, the reason being our young daughter Rohini was missing.

I enquired all over and at last reported the matter to the Administrator's office who announced it on the P A system .

When I returned, everything was quiet, and Rohni was plying with her sisters . It seems all this time she was sitting behind the pillar watching the elephant ! .

Later I learned the reason why my wife ( she told me )had to undergo this mental torture.

When we were making the `pradikshinam', my wife, seeing a woman in beautiful attire sitting on one side and crying uncontrollably, thought to herself, " Why should this woman make such a scene in public , in front of all these devotees, ? Why can't she do it in privacy ? How arrogant is she . "

But, little did my wife realize that the woman was shedding her (sorrows ) tears at her beloved Bhagavan's feet . Therefore it was Bhagavan's punishment to my wife for harboring evil thoughts against His devotee .It shows, a true Bhakta should never REDICULE ANOTHER PERSON EVEN IN,HIS THOUGHTS. He should ensure purity of Mind , Word and Deed .

Mystic experiences resembling the above have had happened with numerous Bhaktas in Guruvayoor temple . Bhagavan is a *Prathyaksha-Daivam* ( visible God) to the pure Bhaktas . Many have seen Him in different forms . And many others have experienced Him through indirect symptoms . If anyone is not having such a communication or divine experience , it is only due to his/her wrong "attitude" . One who takes *SaranAgati* in Guruvayoorappan ; consistently chant His *nama-japam* ; and serve Him according to *intuition* ( His indirect instructions) ; will definitely realize Him at the appropriate time .

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!Achuthan Nair