IndiaDivine.org

How Bhagavan saved me in US...( My experience) .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That was a great personal experience posted by Gopi Krishnan . I had tears in my eyes when I read this email.I truly believe that if you pray to Him with sincere heart , Guruvayoorappan listens and blesses us.I also have a personal experience which I want to share. I have visited Guruvayoor temple before but this time when I visited the temple during our trip to India in last August( currently settled in US, ) I felt that I want to become a more ardent believer in Bhagavan .

Well now back in the States, Here in California I got 2 driving tickets. Since I got 2 tickets, it can spoil my driving history and my auto insurance can go up . So I have decided to go to court and do a trial (what this means you go to the court and talk to judge) . On the trial day normally the Police officer who has given the ticket will be present . If the officer doesn't come then the case gets dismissed . So I also got a trial date and after collecting lot of courage I have decided to talk in front of the judge . But before the trial I prayed to Guruvayoorappan that my Police officer does not show up that day or in case if he comes let the case get dismissed.

Unfortunately, that Police officer showed up .Now I lost all my hope but still was praying that how ever the case gets dismissed. Since the Police offer came then there is no way that you can win the case because the officers comes prepared so well that there won't be any chance to win.Now they called the Officer and me to present the case.I was so scared that this was my first time to talk in front of Judge and in front of so many people. The Officer informed the Judge what happened and its my turn now to defend myself. However, to my surprise and by the grace of Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan, the date the Police mentioned he gave me the ticket was wrong ! . I can't believe how he made that silly mistake ( by saying the date wrong) . And against all odds, I won the case . I truly believe after hearing my prayers its , Bhagavan Krishna who made the Officer say the date wrong otherwise there was no way I can win it .Its a great miracle . Where ever you are, if you believe in Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan, He will take care of you.Lakshmy