IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Frightful Disrespect to Power of Motherhood

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna.

Hindu spirituality addresses the benediction, the upliftment of all of mankind, and all beings. The hindu culture is only for the salvation of all of mankind. By destroying a jeev (embodied soul), preventing it from living from the very onset, is a great offense ! The surprising thing is that this sin, is now being considered as a socially civilized state of affairs ! The implication of this is that, it is the fastest route to hell. One wants to suffer in the most terrible and worst of worst hell !Think ! to prevent anyone's upliftment (benediction) , can it be a virtue? If someone wants to become wealthy, to prevent him from becoming rich, is that a good thing ? If some one wants to become righteous and spiritual, then to not allow him to become righteous, is that just? If some one wants to attain salvation, to not let him attain salvation, is that fairness? If someone wants to be healthy,

to not allow him to become strong and healthy, is this virtuous? To end someone's life; for our little convenience and happiness, is it not unjust ? To not allow the birth of someone, who could have had an opportunity to walk the path towards God Realization, is simply unjust and atrocious ! Oh ! Benefactor, Oh! Master, knowingly do not incur this horrible sin. Have at least that much mercy. I am the child of your house, I am raised by you, and at present too, I am supported by you alone. You all are my father and my mother ! have a little mercy, whereby you do not engage in such terrible sins. It has been said in the Paaraashersmriti - "Yat paapam brahmahattyaa dvigunam garbhapaatanePraayashchitam ne tasyaasti tatsyaasyaago vidhiyate" (Gita 4:20) The sin that accrues from abortion is double that that which is incurred from killing a brahmin (brahmahattyaa) . This great sin in

the form of abortion, has no penance, no atonement, no remorse. If less children are desired, then practice celibacy. We encourage this practice, as one will not incur sin, and in fact the body will be free of disease. It will be healthy and strong. But instead to destroy the body and at the same time to not allow a child to be born - is such a shameful thing, it is such a sorrowful thing ! "shruyataam dharmasarvasyam shrutvaa chaivaavadhaaryataa maatmanah pratikoolaani pareshaan ne samaacharet. " Listen to the entire essence of the dharma (righteousness) , and after listening, hold on to it. That which is unfavorable to us, do not do to others. If someone stops our progress, if they stop our birth, they stop our growth, they stop our learning, they stop us from worshipping and meditating on God, if they stop our realization of our beloved, will they incur sin or will they incur virtues ?

Think a little bit ! Some soul when it is coming in the form of a human birth, by placing roadblocks in this process, and not even giving it an opportunity to be born, is a terrible sin ! Yes! if follow the practices of celibacy then our body too will be healthy and there will not be any sin that will be incurred. But instead we want to enjoy sense pleasures, destroy the body, and will not let any children be born - this is a terrible thing leading to one's downfall.