IndiaDivine.org

Why should we believe in Bhagavan Sri Krishna ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas ,

Belief in God is an indispensable requisite for every human being . Owing to ignorance, pain appears as pleasure . This world is full of miseries , troubles, difficulties , and tribulations . It is a ball of Fire . Our *Anthahkkarana* ( mind, intellect, ego and subconscious mind ) charged with Attachment , Hatred, Anger and Jealousy is a blazing Furnace . We can escape from this Furnace of sufferings, disease ,grief , fear and disappointment only by Krishna-Bhakti . There is no other way .

There are numerous Religious Scriptures in this world . But, only Bhagavad-Gita is universally accepted as the divine Song of God .

Bhagavad Gita assures us that faith in Krishna will force us to think of Him constantly and to meditate on Him leading to definite Krishna-Realization .

Krishna-realization bestows with real eternal happiness free from all kinds of fear and worries .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna states in Bhagavad-Gita ( 9.22 – 23 ) :

For those who are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and who worship Me with one-pointed devotion by every means, I Myself attend to their needs (i.e., achieve what they lack and preserve what they have) .

Those who worship other forms of God, actually worship Me alone, but in a way that is unauthorized.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev