Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and Bhaktas ,

Who is God ?

God is *Satchidananda* ( Existence , Knowledge and Bliss) . God is the - :

Swayambhu , the self-existent .

Truth .

Light of Lights .

All-pervading Intelligence or Conscience ,

All-pervading Power that governs this universe and keep in perfect order .

Inner Ruler of this Body and mind ( Antaryamin) .

Omnipotent , omniscient and omnipresent .

Provider of fruits of actions to the Jivas .

All Merciful .

God works through your hands and eats through your mouth . On account of your ignorance and "Abhimana" ( egoism ) , you have totally forgotten Him . Open your eyes . Learn to discriminate . Understand God's mysteries . Feel His presence everywhere as well as His nearness . He dwells in the chamber of your heart . He is the silent witness of your mind . He is the holder of the string of your *Prana* .

God has informed to through His song Bhagavad-Gita that, Sri Krishna ( Maha-Vishnu) is the God . He is both "Sakara* ( with form) and *Nirakara* ( formless) at the same time. His spiritual aspect is called *Brahman*.

Krishna-Bhakti is the means to attain God-realization . So cultivate Krishna-Bhakti. Come face to face with your Ishta-Deva Sri Krishna . And taste the nectar of Krishna-consciousness .

Purify the heart , control the senses, Sing Krishna's names , Feel Bhagavan's presence , Realize Him and Rejoice in Him ! .

Sri Krishna says in Bhagavad-Gita " I am situated in the heart of all living beings. and by My `maya' (illusionary energy) I am causing them to work out their `karma' , as if they are mounted on a machine. seek refuge in Me alone with Bhakti . By My grace you shall attain supreme peace and the eternal abode."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev