IndiaDivine.org

Have faith in Bhagavan Krishna !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas ,

Faith in the laws of nature is faith in Bhagavan Krishna . The whole world runs under definite, well-established laws . There is no such thing as the chance or accident . Bhagavan is the embodiment of *Paramatman* . For the sake of Bhakthas , the *Paramatman* appears as Bhagavan Sri Krishna .

Even a rank Atheist cries out "O God ! forgive me ,protect me" , when he comes face to face with a big danger . Loud mouthed Atheists like E.V.Ramaswamy Naikker , Annadurai and Karunanidhi never missed an opportunity to ridicule God in public . However, whenever cornered by sinful reactions of their *Karma* , these sinners started worshipping Bhagavan secretly .

In this age of deterioration ( Kali-yuga ) , the entire world is destined to suffer due to Atheism . This is the divine plan . However , Sri Krishna who is firmly committed to His Bhakthas is duty bound to protect them even in Kali-yuga . Fortunate souls will have faith in Bhagavan Sri Krishna and they will remain united with Him at all times .

Bhagavan says in Srimad Bhagavad-Gita ( 9.14 -15 ) : "Great Souls have faith in Me as the Supreme God . They , worship Me with none else in mind. Constantly chanting the glories of My names, qualities, form and pastimes, endeavoring with determined vows and bowing down before Me ; they constantly engage in My worship. They remain united with Me, at all times."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev.