IndiaDivine.org

What is Your Most Precious Asset ????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and Bhakthas ,

Some Bhakthas used to complain that they are undergoing lot of sufferings whereas the God-haters are living happily . Material happiness is very short-lived and it is just the result of one's *Prarabda karma* ( net result of actions in previous births ) . Bhaktha is the dearest to Bhagavan Krishna and therefore He destroys their sufferings as soon as possible . A Bhakta escapes with just a token punishment for his past sins , whereas an Atheist gets destroyed completely . Therefore , what matters to a person ultimately is whether or not he has attained Bhagavan's grace .

The very idea of creation suggests that there must be a Creator . The idea of matter suggests that there must be a Spirit . The very idea of changing phenomena suggests there must be an unchanging noumenon. The idea of a changing mind suggests there must be an unchanging *Sakshi* ( witness) and controller ( Niyamaka) of the mind.

There is perfect law , order and harmony in the universe . There must be a Controller for this universe who must be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent .

At night in utter darkness you say "There is nobody there ". How do you know this ? . You know because in reality you are the *Saskhi* ( witness) . That *Sakshi* of our mind is known as *Mana-sakshi* ( conscience) or Paramatman .

You say in daily life "My body,My prana", "My mind", "My Indriya". This clearly denotes that the * Jivatma * is different from body, mind, prana and Indriyas . Mind and Body are your servants or instruments . They are just outside of you as these towels, chairs, cups are . You are holding the body just as you hold a long walking stick in your hand .

As a punishment for a certain crime , you would rather prefer to have your hands cut-off than the eyes removed . This indicates that the Indriya is closer and dearer to you than the external instruments ( hands) . Instead of a sentence for death , you would prefer to have your two eyes removed . This shows that life is closer and dearer to you than the Indriya . When you suffer from an incurable painful illness like cancer, you wish to give up your life also to attain happiness . This shows that Jivatma is dearer to you than life or prana . When you are offered with a chance to attain supreme bliss with Paramatman , you abandon Jivatma to merge with Paramatman . Therefore, ultimately what is dearest to you is *Paramatman* ( Sri Krishna) !!!! .

Bhagavan Krishna says in Bhagavad-Gita " I am situated in the heart of all living beings. and by My `maya' (illusionary energy) I am causing them to work out their `karma' , as if they are mounted on a machine. seek refuge in Me alone with Bhakti . By My grace you shall attain supreme peace and My eternal abode ( Vaikuntam) ."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

Guest guest

Namasthe,

After I joined in this group I wish to go to Pandaripura shethram to have darshn of Pandarinathan. Plese tell me where that place is ? How can we go from Chennai?--- On Sat, 16/5/09, srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa.rajeev wrote:

srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa.rajeev What is Your Most Precious Asset ???? Date: Saturday, 16 May, 2009, 8:05 PM

Some Bhakthas used to complain that they are undergoing lot of sufferings whereas the God-haters are living happily . Material happiness is very short-lived and it is just the result of one's *Prarabda karma* ( net result of actions in previous births ) . Bhaktha is the dearest to Bhagavan Krishna and therefore He destroys their sufferings as soon as possible . A Bhakta escapes with just a token punishment for his past sins , whereas an Atheist gets destroyed completely . Therefore , what matters to a person ultimately is whether or not he has attained Bhagavan's grace .

The very idea of creation suggests that there must be a Creator . The idea of matter suggests that there must be a Spirit . The very idea of changing phenomena suggests there must be an unchanging noumenon. The idea of a changing mind suggests there must be an unchanging *Sakshi* ( witness) and controller ( Niyamaka) of the mind.

There is perfect law , order and harmony in the universe . There must be a Controller for this universe who must be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent .

At night in utter darkness you say "There is nobody there ". How do you know this ? . You know because in reality you are the *Saskhi* ( witness) . That *Sakshi* of our mind is known as *Mana-sakshi* ( conscience) or Paramatman .

You say in daily life "My body,My prana", "My mind", "My Indriya". This clearly denotes that the * Jivatma * is different from body, mind, prana and Indriyas . Mind and Body are your servants or instruments . They are just outside of you as these towels, chairs, cups are . You are holding the body just as you hold a long walking stick in your hand .

As a punishment for a certain crime , you would rather prefer to have your hands cut-off than the eyes removed . This indicates that the Indriya is closer and dearer to you than the external instruments ( hands) . Instead of a sentence for death , you would prefer to have your two eyes removed . This shows that life is closer and dearer to you than the Indriya . When you suffer from an incurable painful illness like cancer, you wish to give up your life also to attain happiness . This shows that Jivatma is dearer to you than life or prana . When you are offered with a chance to attain supreme bliss with Paramatman , you abandon Jivatma to merge with Paramatman . Therefore,

ultimately what is dearest to you is *Paramatman* ( Sri Krishna) !!!! .

Bhagavan Krishna says in Bhagavad-Gita " I am situated in the heart of all living beings. and by My `maya' (illusionary energy) I am causing them to work out their `karma' , as if they are mounted on a machine. seek refuge in Me alone with Bhakti . By My grace you shall attain supreme peace and My eternal abode ( Vaikuntam) ."

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

, "srikrishnadasa_rajeev" <srikrishnadasa.rajeev wrote:

As a punishment for a certain crime , you would rather prefer to have your hands cut-off than the eyes removed . This indicates that the Indriya is closer and dearer to you than the external instruments ( hands) . Instead of a sentence for death , you would prefer to have your two eyes removed . This shows that life is closer and dearer to you than the Indriya . When you suffer from an incurable painful illness like cancer, you wish to give up your life also to attain happiness . This shows that Jivatma is dearer to you than life or prana . When you are offered with a chance to attain supreme bliss with Paramatman , you abandon Jivatma to merge with Paramatman . Therefore, ultimately what is dearest to you is *Paramatman* ( Sri Krishna) !!!! .

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev--- End forwarded message ---