IndiaDivine.org

Mysterious Help from Bhagavan , to His Bhaktas.....( True events) !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas ,

The following (2) true events were reported by, the renowned Swamy Sivananda .

Hear the glorious events in the lives of Sri Roopkala of Ayodhya and a soldier-Bhakta of Punjab . Sri Roopkala was a famous Bhakta who lived the latter part of his life in Ayodhya . He was a native of Chhapra, near Varanasi . He was an Inspector of Schools. He was a sincere devotee of Bhagavan Sri Rama. One day he was absorbed in meditation. He did not visit any school for inspection . Bhagavan Rama Himself assumed the form of the Inspector through His Yoga-Maya Shakti, inspected a particular school , signed the register, and disappeared. When Sri Roopkala came to the school next morning, the teachers said that he already visited the school the previous day and showed him his signature in the register. He was very much astonished. This one evidence gave great encouragement. He instantaneously resigned his post; went to Ayodhya to spend the rest of his life in communion with Bhagavan Rama .

Have you heard of an incident in Punjab ?. A soldier, a sincere Rama-Bhakta , was on patrol duty at night in a cantonment area . One night a fine Kirtan party was moving about nearby. The soldier was very much moved by their deep Bhakti . He left his duty and joined the Kirtan party . He enjoyed the ecstatic state of Bhaktas . When he returned at 6 a.m., with great apprehension he enquired the Subedar Major whether anything happened. The Subedar Major said, " Nothing happened . I saw you throughout on your patrol duty". The Bhakta-soldier was extremely surprised to hear the statement of the Subedar Major. He thought it was all the Grace of Rama . Bhagavan Rama Himself took charge of the patrol duty to protect His Bhakta. He assumed the form of the Soldier. When the Bhakta came to know of this incident, he immediately managed to get himself demobilized and went to Ayodhya to spend the rest of his life in Bhakti. If you are sincere in your devotion , you will have the Darshan of Bhagavan face to face this very moment .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna says in Srimad Bhagavad-Gita ( 9.22 ) : " For those who are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and who worship Me with one-pointed devotion by every means, I Myself attend to their needs (i.e., achieve what they lack and preserve what they have) ."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev.

Guest guest

, "srikrishnadasa_rajeev" <srikrishnadasa.rajeev wrote:

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas,

The following (2) true events were reported by, the renowned Sri Swamy Sivananda .

Hear the glorious events in the lives of Sri Roopkala of Ayodhya and a soldier-Bhakta of Punjab . Sri Roopkala was a famous Bhakta who lived the latter part of his life in Ayodhya . He was a native of Chhapra, near Varanasi . He was an Inspector of Schools. He was a sincere devotee of Bhagavan Sri Rama. One day he was absorbed in meditation. He did not visit any school for inspection . Bhagavan Rama Himself assumed the form of the Inspector through His Yoga-Maya Shakti, inspected a particular school , signed the register, and disappeared. When Sri Roopkala came to the school next morning, the teachers said that he already visited the school the previous day and showed him his signature in the register. He was very much astonished. This one evidence gave great encouragement. He instantaneously resigned his post; went to Ayodhya to spend the rest of his life in communion with Bhagavan Rama .

Have you heard of an incident in Punjab ?. A soldier, a sincere Rama-Bhakta , was on patrol duty at night in a cantonment area . One night a fine Kirtan party was moving about nearby. The soldier was very much moved by their deep Bhakti . He left his duty and joined the Kirtan party . He enjoyed the ecstatic state of Bhaktas . When he returned at 6 a.m., with great apprehension he enquired the Subedar Major whether anything happened. The Subedar Major said, " Nothing happened . I saw you throughout on your patrol duty". The Bhakta-soldier was extremely surprised to hear the statement of the Subedar Major. He thought it was all the Grace of Rama . Bhagavan Rama Himself took charge of the patrol duty to protect His Bhakta. He assumed the form of the Soldier. When the Bhakta came to know of this incident, he immediately managed to get himself demobilized and went to Ayodhya to spend the rest of his life in Bhakti. If you are sincere in your devotion , you will have the Darshan of Bhagavan face to face this very moment .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna says in Srimad Bhagavad-Gita ( 9.22 ) : " For those who are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and who worship Me with one-pointed devotion by every means, I Myself attend to their needs (i.e., achieve what they lack and preserve what they have) .."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

--- End forwarded message ---