IndiaDivine.org

We Should not Violate Sri Krishna's Instructions !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Don't violate Sri Krishna's instructions !!!!

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktas,

In Krishna-bhakti , there is no scope for "Fear" . Bhagavan does not treat Bhaktas as "Sinners". On the other hand, He lovingly considers His Bhaktas as replicas of Himself . On their part, Bhaktas faithfully follow the footsteps of their Role models ie, Sri Rama and Sri Krishna . Bhagavan took His incarnations to teach His Bhaktas , by His own personal example, how to lead a * Dharmic* ( righteous) life . If we look closely at Sri Rama or Krishna's life, we can see that they strictly followed *Varnashrama-dharma* . As kids they lived as Brahmacharis, as *Grihastas* (householders) they lived a pleasant life with their Wives , in Vanaprastha they groomed their Sons and in *Sannyasa* they renounced life .

It is "Adharmic" for a House holder to abandon his wife and return back to *Brahmacharya* . Those who justify it must give scriptural evidence to prove their point . Sri Krishna or Sri Rama never did that . One's wife is like Sita-devi or Rukmini-devi . She has a precious role in helping her husband and children to complete their life's mission ( Swa-dharma) . If a husband abandons his young wife abruptly, it will not please Sri Krishna . In Bhagavan's life , He has shown utmost mercy to his woman-bhaktas . The famous book *Kuchelavrutham* says "It is adharmic for even a Jeevanmukta to do injustice to his wife" . Only when the wife is safe under the protection of their sons, a person can move on from Grihastasrama to the next one .

A Boss has the right to chastise his subordinate . The junior should learn from his mistakes and try to follow the Senior's instructions just like a Sisya does with his Guru . It is a question of *Swa-dharma* ( prescribed duties) . Outsiders have no role in this business . It is true that Bhagavan Sri Krishna dwells in all living beings . That does not stop us from eating vegetables or fruits . Everyone is being bound by his Karma . However, the point is not to poke nose in other's *Karma* , unless being specifically asked for some help .

I had a very strict and fire spitting Boss . He used to blast me severely for simple mistakes and was never satisfied with my work. In spite of this , I never hated him but adored as my Guru . People around me were saying bad things about my Boss, but I ignored their advice. Gradually , I realized that , my Boss has great compassion in his heart and he was mercifully grooming me to take over from him . While leaving his job , he revealed that confidential information only to me among all his subordinates . I was struggling hard to control my tears but he pacified me with soothing words . Had I ever disobeyed him , I would have had fallen as a "Guru-drohi". Though I failed to rise up to his high level , today I am surviving on the basis of his training . Everyday, I remember with gratitude the training he had given me .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna says in Bhagavad-Gita ( 9.35) : " It is far better to execute one's *Sva-dharma* ( prescribed duties) , even though imperfectly, than to perform another's Duty perfectly. It is better to die discharging one's own duty in accordance with the varnasrama system than to engage in another's duty because it is dangerous to follow another's path ".

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!

Krishnadaya.

----------------------------

---"Viks" <vikramrajan wrote: Dear Bhaktas , In my office when I see a senior tormenting the Junior. What do I see in the Senior – I see that Sri Krishna is within that person who has come only as a Nimit to complete the Karma of the Junior. In the Junior also I see Sri Krishna within him and body is undergoing the pending Karma. And it is only through nimits like the Senior he/she can complete his\her Karma and get out of this material world and join Sri Krishna. Thai, Is this philosophy correct, please advise. I do not keep any negative feelings for the senior in me at all, as I know that all is only Sri Krishna wish and this is all only a game he is playing to help all of us to leave this world and reach him. When a leaf itself cannot move without his direction then what to say of anything else. Now when I go to advice and console the Junior, I am doing what the Swan did that extending her wings to provide shade But When it says : "Swan should have been careful to offer help to somebody who did not deserve help or somebody who did not ask for help."How do I make a decision who deserves to be helped and should we not help and console when someone does not ask. Thai, I feel that this story also is only Sri Krishna game of keeping all his bhaktas thinking of him, so we only think of him at our deathbed and reach him. Govinda Govinda. All is only his will. Gratitude to Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev. Sri Krishna DasaVikram Rajan

"Viks" <vikramrajan wrote:

Dear Bhaktas,Everything I do is not my actions but only his blessings and mercy. My only love and my only hope and only objective in life is Sri Krishna. I have been labelled crazy in my home already.In UAE we need to keep renewing the contract for rent every year.

It is for rent only and no expatriate can own any home atleast middle class like me.I have become brahmachari from Feb 2009 and I have convinced my wife with the grace of Sri Krishna. Sri Krishna and Sri GuruDev have with their mercy and blessings have offered mea bigger house from the coming month.

Till date we were in a smaller flats for so many years, So always Sri Krishna was in my room andI used to keep a curtain to close him and open the curtain in the morning for Aarti and prayer and in the night close the curtain. Sri Krishna also makes me read Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam everyday without fail. Because everything is only his will and mercy.Now my love to Sri Krishna is so much that I am always immersed in his thoughts at home and office and while walking. Now in the new flat we have an extra room. My parents and wife suggest it to be a guest room. I wanted it for Sri Krishna because of whom we have got the house, which they are not able to understand.Anyway my other problem is if I keep Sri Krishna in the other room I am having a Guilty feeling till we were in smaller flats, Sri Krishna was always in my room and now when we have got a bigger flat, he wont be in my room.Please help I am really confused. I cannot live without him and I also wish he is in my room. But Giving him a room and making like temple is also good but I am confused. I don't know how I will sleep in the night with Sri Krishna in the other room and me in this room. I cant even think of that. Hare Krishna Please show me the way. Please help me.Sri Krishna DasaVikram Rajan