IndiaDivine.org

How to attain Krishna-realisation ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and Bhaktas ,

Develop discrimination between the real and the unreal. Bhagavan alone is real. Everything else is unreal . Renounce all sensual pleasures , seeing the defects in them . They wear out the senses, cause diseases, restlessness of mind, etc. Equip yourself with the six-fold virtues ( Shadsampat) - :

Serenity ( Sama) .

Control of Senses ( Dama) .

Cessation from sensual enjoyments ( Uparati ) .

Endurance ( Ttiksha) .

Faith in Ishta-deva , Vedic scriptures , Gurus and Self ( Sradha ) .

Concentration of mind ( Samadhana ) .

Hear the Gita-rahasya ( the confidential knowledge of Bhagavad-Gita) that speak of the identity of the Individual Soul ( Jivatma ) with the Supreme soul (Sri Krishna ) . Reflect upon them , accept Sri Krishna as your Ishta-deva and then practice intense meditation on HIM . You will attain Krishna realization .

Serve all , seeing Bhagavan in all . Perform all your daily actions and worship of Bhagavan . Give up the idea that you are the doer . Feel that Bhagavan does everything and that you are only His instrument . Give up attachment to actions and their fruits .

Do Nama- Japa of Bhagavan Krishna's holy names . ( His Name is a great purifier) .

Sing His praises.

Worship Him .

Meditate upon His beautiful form .

Surrender to His Will ( Atmanivedan) .

Do not identify yourself with the body, which is inert, impure, perishable and which is only a combination of the five elements : earth, water, fire, air, and ether . Always feel that you are an element of the all-pervading , formless, pure, Sachidananda Bhagavan . See Sri Krishna in all .

Take Sattvic food , Keep company with the wise Bhakthas, Study Gita and scriptures like Bhagavatam , Ramayanam, Narayaneeyam, daily . Eradicate all vices, Cultivate all virtues, Observe Ahimsa ( non-injury) , Satyam ( Truth) and Brahmacharya ( Chastity) .

Keep the body fit and energetic by practicing Yoga, Pranayama , light physical exercise such as long walk .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna is a question of supply and demand . If you really yearn for Him. He will make Himself available to you in an instant . He may not be visible to you but you can easily experience Him through *Nimithams* ( divine symptoms) .

Combine all the love you cherish towards all worldly objects, wife, son, wealth, property, relatives, friends, and then apply this combined love towards your Ishtadeva Sri Krishna. You will realize Bhagavan in this very second.

It is not difficult to realize Bhagavan Sri Krishna or to please Him . Bhagavan is an ocean of mercy . He is a slave of His Bhakthas . He ran with lightning speed to save Draupadi from the wicked hands of the Kauravas . He begged pardon of Prahlada for not coming to his rescue earlier, He caressed the dying bird Jatayu keeping him on His laps and wiped off dirt with the trusses of His hairs. He carried the palanquin of His bhaktha Tyagaraja and also water in a vessel for his ablution . He proudly bears as an ornament , the scar left on His chest by the kick of His bhaktha , Bhrigu . Bhagavan Himself admitted , " I am under the complete control of My Bhakthas ".

Pray to Sri Krishna fervently for His Grace . Be up and doing in spiritual Sadhana , Bhajana, etc. Never waste a single minute. Pray fervently like Prahlada. Sing His names like Radha . Weep in solitude like Mira on account of His separation. Do krtan and dance in ecstasy like Chaithanya Mahaprabhu and enter in to Bhava Samadhi . Repeat His names like Valmiki , Tukaram and Ramdas . Bhagavan will certainly bless you with His beatific vision , Supreme Knowledge and Eternal Bliss .

Sri Krishna says in Bhagavad-Gita " By devotion, one truly understands what and who I am in essence. Having known Me in essence, one immediately merges with Me. Sincerely offer all actions to Me, set Me as your supreme goal, and completely depend on Me. Always fix your mind on Me, and resort to Karma-yoga. You shall overcome all difficulties by My grace when your mind becomes fixed on Me. But, if you do not listen to Me due to ego, you shall perish."

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev