IndiaDivine.org

How Advani and Sushama Swaraj Cheated , Lord Sri Rama and Hindus ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sandhya Jain

18 May 2009

16 May 2009 was a sad denouement for the BJP and its leader, Lal Kishan Advani, who metamorphosed from a possible Prime Minister to a person who could not bear to remain one moment in the glare of public discomfort. He departed in a grand sulk, refusing to face the party and the electorate of the nation he had hoped to lead till a few hours ago, owning no responsibility for the vacuous electoral strategy he crafted, which resulted in this finalé.

Mr. Advani's grief is understandable, but how could discerning Hindus vote for BJP given its utter disinterest in the Hindu people? Is Advani even concerned that Hindus will now face the depredations of a minority-pandering Sonia Gandhi? His instant flight from the public arena is symptomatic of a larger failing. That it has grown unchecked suggests grave and hitherto unstated shortcomings in the larger Sangh Parivar.

Babri bloomer

A few years ago, a man reputed as an RSS ideologue (whatever that means), smugly told some Hindu intellectuals, " The Ayodhya movement was conceived to mobilize Hindu society. The goal was never to build the Ram Temple; But, Vishwa Hindu Parishad president Ashok Singhal takes the issue so literally !"

I was speechless then; I am speechless now.

The Iron Man

In fairness again, the entire section of the BJP that managed to get into government was determined to stay in office. So Mr. Vajpayee began concessions like retreating from Article 370, Ram Mandir, uniform civil code...

But whereas Mr. Vajpayee had the personal grace never to speak in language that caused offence (a rare feat), Mr. Advani caused tremendous heartburn by berating a VHP delegation, "Tum kab tak Ram Mandir ko ghaseette rahoge" (how long will you drag the Ram Mandir episode?).

Ms. Sushma Swaraj said in her infamous remark, "Ram Temple is a cashed cheque and you cannot encash the same cheque twice."

The author is Editor, www.vijayvaani.com

Guest guest

There was talk that Sushma Swaraj to become BJP's leader of opposition in LOK SABHA, I an unable to understand, how this lady has reached this much and aspire so much.If some body goes back to her history and rise, what I know she was promoted by Former Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar and she fought her first election on Janta Dal ticket in 70s. Her husband had always benefited from her political prospects, be it Governorship of some state or some legal positions in states or like wise.

It was her Chief Minister ship in Delhi which paved way for permanent Congress domain in Delhi State. She was a total failure and disaster for BJP in Delhi, even though she always got promotion in BJP  hierarchy. SURPRISING.

If my above information is correct, I think she is not a fit candidate to be considered for any responsible post in BJP.

I would like some body to check above facts and comment on it.On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM, srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa.rajeev wrote:

Sandhya Jain

18 May 2009

16 May 2009 was a sad denouement for the BJP and its leader, Lal Kishan Advani, who metamorphosed from a possible Prime Minister to a person who could not bear to remain one moment in the glare of public discomfort. He departed in a grand sulk, refusing to face the party and the electorate of the nation he had hoped to lead till a few hours ago, owning no responsibility for the vacuous electoral strategy he crafted, which resulted in this finalé.

Mr. Advani's grief is understandable, but how could discerning Hindus vote for BJP given its utter disinterest in the Hindu people? Is Advani even concerned that Hindus will now face the depredations of a minority-pandering Sonia Gandhi? His instant flight from the public arena is symptomatic of a larger failing. That it has grown unchecked suggests grave and hitherto unstated shortcomings in the larger Sangh Parivar.

Babri bloomer

A few years ago, a man reputed as an RSS ideologue (whatever that means), smugly told some Hindu intellectuals, " The Ayodhya movement was conceived to mobilize Hindu society. The goal was never to build the Ram Temple; But,  Vishwa Hindu Parishad president Ashok Singhal takes the issue so literally ! "

I was speechless then; I am speechless now.

The Iron Man

In fairness again, the entire section of the BJP that managed to get into government was determined to stay in office. So Mr. Vajpayee began concessions like retreating from Article 370, Ram Mandir, uniform civil code...

But whereas Mr. Vajpayee had the personal grace never to speak in language that caused offence (a rare feat), Mr. Advani caused tremendous heartburn by berating a VHP delegation, " Tum kab tak Ram Mandir ko ghaseette rahoge " (how long will you drag the Ram Mandir episode?).

Ms. Sushma Swaraj said in her infamous remark, " Ram Temple is a cashed cheque and you cannot encash the same cheque twice. "

The author is Editor, www.vijayvaani.com

-- Binay na manat jaladhi jad, gaye teen din beetbole RAM sakop tab, bhay binu hoi na preet.