IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Do Not Waste Time, Become Engaged in Bhagwaan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krsna.

Human birth is so very precious. The time we have is very precious. It should not be wasted on trivial things. We don't know right now. There is very little time, and lot of work has to be completed. Let us be alert and careful in how we spend our time. In the end nothing will remain. We will have to leave this world. At sometime we will have to leave. Everyone therefore must become alert and engage in Bhagwaan then all will be all right. In the end, no one will come to help us. There are few who will see to our well being from their heart. When hard times come in our life, all will simply say, that they are unable to do anything. Only Bhagwaan is there to support us. Therefore let this time be utilized wisely in remembrance of Bhagwaan. Time can disappear so very quickly in trivial talks, gossips, world politics, entertainment and more. "Bhajan ke binaa gawaa diyaa". Let us make this time

our friend. It will be a great loss if the time is wasted away. Loss of time is forever, because there is no getting it back. The time used up is never to return. Therefore let it not be wasted. Become engaged in Bhagwaan. All must be concerned that at the time of death, we will have to experience death all alone. Entirely all on our own, as no one will come with us. Can you think of anyone? Therefore get to know Bhagwaan. It is the best of all. Grab hold of Him. Try to hold on to time, can you? Ajaamil's was an evil man, but simply by having a son whose name was Narayana, lead to his liberation. The saints out of their grace named Ajaamil's son Narayana! Saints shower their grace on everyone, just like rain water showers on everyone. The name Narayana did everything "ant kale ce maameva, smarana muktyaa… " Even if name of Narayana is taken at the last breath, then the worst of sinner

can attain liberation. He can attain Bhagwaan. Similarly today if God of Death (Yamdoot) comes, then who will be your support? Who is there that you will call on? You have to depend on someone? One has to have faith on something? Therefore have faith in Bhagwaan (God). Hey Naath, He Mere Naath ! But how does on have this feeling of mine-ness with Bhagwaan?

We are the very part of Paramatma. In the absolute sense we are – "Ishvar ansh, jeev avinaashi…." He is our Param Pita (Eternal Father). Twameva Maata ce Pita Twameva, …… Twameva Sarvam Mama Deva Devah". You are my everything. He Naath, he mere Naath ! Hey Mere Swami, Mein bhooloon nahin. Let me never forget You. With these sentiments, he will protect you. If you have faith, He will take care of it as this is the grace of Bhagwaan. The minute you remember him, it will be alright. Even if it is the very last breath. Therefore at all time remember Him. Even if at the last moment if he is remembered, He will be attained. Midnight – late night is a good time to remember Him. Let there be a true longing from within. If you utilize the time properly, it will be very good. Remember the Panchaamrit (Five Golden Principles) 1) I am

Bhagwaan's 2) I live in His Kingdom 3) I do His work, 4) I receive His gifts, 5) With His gifts, I serve His children. When we do this, Bhagwaan becomes captivated by devotion. He protects all those that remain dependent on Bhagwaan. "Yeh yathaa maam prapadyante…. " He does all the work because you are His very own "Mameeva Ansh". It is this very feeling of mine-ness that causes him to support you.