IndiaDivine.org

Power of Positive thinking and Words !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and Bhakthas ,

A speaker was speaking about the power of positive thinking and the power of words.One of the audience raised his hand and said, "I do no think if I say good fortune, good fortune, good fortune, it will make me feel better. Nor will saying bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, make me feel worse. They're only words and, by themselves, have no power."The speaker replied. "Shut up, you fool, you do not understand a thing about this."The member of the audience was stunned, his face became red and he was about to reply, "You, bloody..."

The speaker raised his hand. "Please excuse me. I didn't mean to upset you. Please accept my most sincere apologies.The member of the audience calmed down. Some people in the hall murmured and looked at each other.The speaker resumed. "that was the reply to the question you asked me. A few words made you very angry. The other words calmed you down. Now do you understand the power of words ?" If this is the power of ordinary good and bad words, imagine how much power is in the divine Hare Krishna Mahamantra , uttered by Rishis who contemplated and experienced the positive power of sound and then formulated the Bhagavan-invoking *Hare Krishna Manthra* with special potential and kindly gave it to us!

Please chant :

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama , Hare Hare,

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare .

And be Happy !!!!!

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev