IndiaDivine.org

GOD-REALIZATION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotees, Sastang Namaskar and Dhandavatas to you. All glories to Guru and Gauranga who is na "Bhuto na Bhaveeshtee" Saanthakaaram bhujangasayanam Padmanabham suresamVishvaadhaaram gagana-sadrisam Megha varnam subha angamLakshmee kaantam kamala nayanam Yogibhir dhyaana gamyamVande vishnum bhava bhava haram Sarva lokaika naatham "The real aim of human life is to attain God Realization, The god have been coming into this word in every age and rupas (carnation) to liberate man from cycle of birth and death and take him back to the Lord" Today people have forgotten the high ideal of religion and have taken it as a means for attainment worldly pleasures and material prosperity.They are drifting aimlesly in a boat with rudder. The waves toss it to and fro in te path and forgetting the real

objectives,become slaves to customs, traditions and other ritualistic obervances. their thoughts do not go beyond the body and its needs. it is utmost importance that we should keep our aim high. "GOD-REALIZATION" should remain our ultimate goal. We should understand the true significance of ritual, customs and external observances. to have a clear conception of our aim and goals is a necessary condition for success on the path. let us look in ourselves and see what we wish to become.As per Skanda Purana,Padma Purana and other epics, by worshiping Shree Saligram Silas help in mediataion and attainment of spiritual liberation.The worshiper of shree Saligram knows no fear and is blessed to attain all desirable things, wordly comforts, good wife, good sons, good health and wealth, peacefull environment prevails in his surroundings and he gets immense protection against all evils forces.his all anxieties, mental tension goes off and all

ambitions are fullfilled.Even the water that has jus touch the Saligram Sila becomes "Amrit" and by drinking it "Human being" is relived of all diseases.One who will worship saligram silas must be clear in his mind about its pure spiritual goal, should pursue this path of Love for the Lord"Lord, Thou art the Giver. I am Humble beggar.Thou art ever so benevolent. "Whatever I do, does not come from me. My Lord, it is all thy doing. "How can I ever count thy virtues, Who bestoweth so much on this worthless soul!"Lord Shree Vishnu is the true friend who never leaves you. he is the destroyer of ignorance. Lord is the bebeficent one who blesses us with his name. he is the embodiment of peace, truth and wisdom. he is the phiosopher's stone whose touch turns all that is base into gold. he is the destroyer of our sins and purifier the the sinner. god is the pilgrimage. the pool of nectar wherein all sins are washed away. the name of Lord

attain "SalvationI have gone through the Shastras, Vedas and Smritis and they all proclaim that no one shall ever attain Liberation without the Master. This is the conclusion of my deep deliberation" - (Adi Granth, M - 5 page 495, Line 12) True religion s universal, it is same for every man, the same for whole word, no doubt, the outer forms of religions are defferent from each other, but if we go to the roots of every relligion we shall find the same aim and principles working at the core, god created human being View of Shree Kali Gandaki - 1 Giant bridge on Kali Gandaki Near Devghat Shree Kali Gandaki River another great view Found Chakradhari Saligram Sila in Kali Gandaki Pray, accept my humble obeisance at the feet,OM Madhusoodanaya Namaha OM Thrivikramaya Namaha OM Padmanabhaya Namaha OM Damodharaya Namaha OM

Vishwasmai Namaha OM Vishnave Namaha The humble Servant of LordRamchandra--- On Sat, 18/7/09, Aseem Kaistha <vkaisthaa2002 wrote:Aseem Kaistha <vkaisthaa2002 Suprabhat with Gita Saar Ch18 Sh-63tamilfriendz , FHRS_USA , , "Joshi Ji" <bjoshiiSaturday, 18 July, 2009, 7:24 AM

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ch 18 Sh-63

Aseem Kaistha"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.