IndiaDivine.org

Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas,

In normal case , a person is a puppet of his destiny . The good or bad deeds of his past life decide his fate . In the case of a Bhakta of Sri Krishna, Bhagavan takes charge . The negativities of past bad karma is removed with a token atonement . People misunderstand this as Krishna troubling His Bhaktas . Bhagavan is not a sadist . The agony of His Bhaktas is unbearable to Bhakta-valsalan . If tears have appeared ever in Sri Krishna's eyes , it was out of love towards His Bhaktas .

Bhagavan declares in Bhagavad-Gita that His Bhakta will never perish. And that, Bhagavan will preserve what the Bhaktas have in life and give them what they lack in life.

If any struggling Krishna-bhakta has any doubt about this , let him check with a qualified *Jyothishi* . Astrological verification will reveal that , Sri Krishna is holding the Bhakta safely and very soon ultimate victory will be bestowed to the Bhakta at the most appropriate phase . This is 100% true.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

-----------------

Andrie Singh <andrie_lookscool Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm Re: Today's Thought: Beyond the So-called Super Stars -

Hare Krishna

Pranams to all the Bhaktas

Today i read that an ardent Bhakata of Sri Krishna has to face a lot of tribulations in life..

It followed that Sri Krishna performs his Raslila in his Bhakta's life that leads to a lot of suffering.....is it true???will the sufferings never end....i have been through a lot...but never lost my faith in Him...will i somebody witness happy days in my life....is being a Krishna Bhakta making oneself vulnerable to all the pain....caused due to the tests given by him.

please reply

thankyou

ANDRIE SINGH

Guest guest

It is absolutely right, we have have to face a lot of trials and tribulations being a krishna bhakta, but i too have faith that each time the lord puts you through a lot of difficulties, it is not only to make you stronger and pray to him harder, but also to repose the faith you have in him. Maybe, had it not been for krishna bhakti, we would have to suffer much harder. Therefore, krishna bhaktas should not despair - momentary happiness is not we all want, but permanent joy to the soul and washing off our sims from our past is what is required for spiritual evolution of the soul.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Rashmi--- On Thu, 23/7/09, srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa.rajeev wrote:

srikrishnadasa_rajeev <srikrishnadasa.rajeev Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ? Date: Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 4:21 AM

In normal case , a person is a puppet of his destiny . The good or bad deeds of his past life decide his fate . In the case of a Bhakta of Sri Krishna, Bhagavan takes charge . The negativities of past bad karma is removed with a token atonement . People misunderstand this as Krishna troubling His Bhaktas . Bhagavan is not a sadist . The agony of His Bhaktas is unbearable to Bhakta-valsalan . If tears have appeared ever in Sri Krishna's eyes , it was out of love towards His Bhaktas .

Bhagavan declares in Bhagavad-Gita that His Bhakta will never perish. And that, Bhagavan will preserve what the Bhaktas have in life and give them what they lack in life.

If any struggling Krishna-bhakta has any doubt about this , let him check with a qualified *Jyothishi* . Astrological verification will reveal that , Sri Krishna is holding the Bhakta safely and very soon ultimate victory will be bestowed to the Bhakta at the most appropriate phase . This is 100% true.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Andrie Singh <andrie_lookscool@ .in> Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm Re: Today's Thought: Beyond the So-called Super Stars -

Hare Krishna

Pranams to all the Bhaktas

Today i read that an ardent Bhakata of Sri Krishna has to face a lot of tribulations in life..

It followed that Sri Krishna performs his Raslila in his Bhakta's life that leads to a lot of suffering... ..is it true???will the sufferings never end.....i have been through a lot...but never lost my faith in Him...will i somebody witness happy days in my life....is being a Krishna Bhakta making oneself vulnerable to all the pain....caused due to the tests given by him.

please reply

thankyou

ANDRIE SINGH

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear All,

Whoever born in this world is facing troubles compulsory. There is no exception even when God took avtar as Lord Ram or Lord Krishna. But when we pray God we will get strength to bear the difficulties and can think to solve the problem.

Padma Bharanni --- On Fri, 7/24/09, Rashmi Nair <ksoman104 wrote:

Rashmi Nair <ksoman104Re: Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ? Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:41 AM

It is absolutely right, we have have to face a lot of trials and tribulations being a krishna bhakta, but i too have faith that each time the lord puts you through a lot of difficulties, it is not only to make you stronger and pray to him harder, but also to repose the faith you have in him. Maybe, had it not been for krishna bhakti, we would have to suffer much harder. Therefore, krishna bhaktas should not despair - momentary happiness is not we all want, but permanent joy to the soul and washing off our sims from our past is what is required for spiritual evolution of the soul.

Rashmi--- On Thu, 23/7/09, srikrishnadasa_ rajeev <srikrishnadasa. rajeev (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

srikrishnadasa_ rajeev <srikrishnadasa. rajeev (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ?Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 4:21 AM

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!! SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -- Andrie Singh <andrie_lookscool@ .in> Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm Re: Today's Thought: Beyond the So-called Super Stars -

Hare Krishna Pranams to all the Bhaktas Today i read that an ardent Bhakata of Sri Krishna has to face a lot of tribulations in life.. It followed that Sri Krishna performs his Raslila in his Bhakta's life that leads to a lot of suffering... ..is it true???will the sufferings never end.....i have been through a lot...but never lost my faith in Him...will i somebody witness happy days in my life....is being a Krishna Bhakta making oneself vulnerable to all the pain....caused due to the tests given by him. please reply thankyou ANDRIE SINGH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

I agree, we face a lot of problems sometimes.What becomes hurting is that when people around us start asking why we are facing such bad situations even though we are worshipping Bhagwan Krishna.I have personally faced this when people came to me and asked me to start worshipping other demi gods/goddesses.

Pl. forgive me, since I am a newbie, sometimes even my faith starts shaking which should though not.

We should not forget that Krishna is Bhaktavatsala and cannot see his servants in trouble even though it is worldly.

Archana

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Rashmi Nair <ksoman104 wrote:

Rashmi Nair <ksoman104Re: Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ? Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:41 AM

Rashmi--- On Thu, 23/7/09, srikrishnadasa_ rajeev <srikrishnadasa. rajeev (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

srikrishnadasa_ rajeev <srikrishnadasa. rajeev (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Why the Bhaktas of Sri Krishna struggle at times ?Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 4:21 AM

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!!!! SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -- Andrie Singh <andrie_lookscool@ .in> Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm Re: Today's Thought: Beyond the So-called Super Stars -

Hare Krishna Pranams to all the Bhaktas Today i read that an ardent Bhakata of Sri Krishna has to face a lot of tribulations in life.. It followed that Sri Krishna performs his Raslila in his Bhakta's life that leads to a lot of suffering... ..is it true???will the sufferings never end.....i have been through a lot...but never lost my faith in Him...will i somebody witness happy days in my life....is being a Krishna Bhakta making oneself vulnerable to all the pain....caused due to the tests given by him. please reply thankyou ANDRIE SINGH