IndiaDivine.org

Srimad Bhagwad Gita is Completed and available... (From Prerna231 Group)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends and members,Prerna231 Group has the pleasure to announce the completion of the Great Srimad Bhagvad Gita... We had sent the last Shloka (Ch 18 Sh-78) yesterday...Let me refresh the beginning of this... We started Suprabhat with Gita Saar from Ch 3 Shloka 4 onwards on 31st August 2007... This was inspired by our Founder Owner Mr. P. K. Lamba Ji, better known as Light Candles now... I should also put my thanks to Mr. J. Harihar, a very close friend, who had started sending Shlokas every morning thru sms to me. I should also mention our Dearest Aarthi, who has always been a great help

for me in the designing and giving me newer ideas for creations. A special thanks to all our members and friends who have actively enjoyed going through the Shlokas every morning for these almost 2 yrs... Specially I would like to mention Mrs Veena Trivedi Ji and Mr. Deepak Punjabi ji, who always encouraged me to continue on this. Hats off to another person who taught me a lot on internet... I hope he'll appreciate if he comes across this mail... Hope this reaches you...The complete series of Shlokas has been complied at one point... our new launch... nBs... A Forum for All... The complete Shlokas circulated are available on nBs (nextBiGspace) on the links below the message here... Kindly visit and enjoy the Great Srimad Bhagvad Gita here... Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration you all have given to help me complete this.Your suggestions for a new assignment are awaited...Thanks once again to all our Friends and Members...Regards,Prerna231 Group(prerna231/) nextBiGspace > BiG Originals > Suprabhat with Gita Saarhttp://nextbigspace.net/forums/index.php?showforum=29Chapter 3

(Sh-05-43)Chapter 4

(Sh-01-42)Chapter 5

(Sh-01-29)Chapter 6

(Sh-01-47)Chapter 7

(Sh-01-30)Chapter 8

(Sh-01-28)Chapter 9

(Sh-01-34)Chapter 10

(Sh-01-42)Chapter 11

(Sh-01-55)Chapter 12

(Sh-01-20)Chapter 13

(Sh-01-35)Chapter 14

(Sh-01-27)Chapter 15

(Sh-01-20)Chapter 16

(Sh-01-24)Chapter 17

(Sh-01-28)Chapter 18

(Sh-01-78)Aseem Kaistha"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Hare Krishana,

Can we please get all of them together or chapter by chapter in PDF?

It will be easy to print or store to read from computer or printout at any time.

Thanks,

Regards,

Gajanan Joshi

Aseem Kaistha <vkaisthaa2002tamilfriendz ; ; FHRS_USA ; Joshi Ji <bjoshiiSunday, August 9, 2009 1:42:53 PM Srimad Bhagwad Gita is Completed and available... (From Prerna231 Group)

Dear Friends and members,Prerna231 Group has the pleasure to announce the completion of the Great Srimad Bhagvad Gita... We had sent the last Shloka (Ch 18 Sh-78) yesterday...Let me refresh the beginning of this... We started Suprabhat with Gita Saar from Ch 3 Shloka 4 onwards on 31st August 2007... This was inspired by our Founder Owner Mr. P. K. Lamba Ji, better known as Light Candles now... I should also put my thanks to Mr. J. Harihar, a very close friend, who had started sending Shlokas every morning thru sms to me. I should also mention our Dearest Aarthi, who has always been a great help for me in the designing and giving me newer ideas for creations. A special thanks to all our members and friends who have actively enjoyed going through the Shlokas every morning for these almost 2 yrs... Specially I would like to mention Mrs Veena Trivedi Ji and Mr. Deepak Punjabi ji, who always encouraged me to continue on this. Hats off to another person who taught me a lot on internet... I hope he'll appreciate if he comes across this mail... Hope this reaches you...The complete series of Shlokas has been complied at one point... our new launch... nBs... A Forum for All... The complete Shlokas circulated are available on nBs (nextBiGspace) on the links below the message here... Kindly visit and enjoy the Great Srimad Bhagvad Gita here... Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration you all have given to help me complete this.Your suggestions for a new assignment are awaited...Thanks once again to all our Friends and Members...Regards,Prerna231 Group(http://groups. / group/prerna231/)

nextBiGspace > BiG Originals > Suprabhat with Gita Saar

http://nextbigspace .net/forums/ index.php? showforum= 29Chapter 3 (Sh-05-43)Chapter 4 (Sh-01-42)Chapter 5 (Sh-01-29)Chapter 6 (Sh-01-47)Chapter 7 (Sh-01-30)Chapter 8 (Sh-01-28)Chapter 9 (Sh-01-34)Chapter 10 (Sh-01-42)Chapter 11 (Sh-01-55)Chapter 12 (Sh-01-20)Chapter 13 (Sh-01-35)Chapter 14 (Sh-01-27)Chapter 15 (Sh-01-20)Chapter 16 (Sh-01-24)Chapter 17 (Sh-01-28)Chapter 18 (Sh-01-78)

Aseem Kaistha "Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?"

Looking for local information? Find it on Local