IndiaDivine.org

Why is Krishna-bhakti, the most effective Faith ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ! Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and His Bhaktas,

Devotees all over the world are celebrating *Diwali* ( *Deepavali*) today . For Krishna-bhaktas , Diwali is an occasion to re-affirm loyalty to their beloved Ishta-deva, Bhagavan Sri Krishna.

While `wayward' Hindus are confused , Krishna-Bhaktas are well-focussed and firmly connected to Sri Krishna

A generic Hindu is a confused man. He considers Hinduism as just a way of life . To him, there are many other paths as well to attain God. And he believes that Christianity, Islam, Budhism, etc are also part of Hinduism . As a result , he worships innumerable "Idols" , including the cow-slaughter icons of anti-Hindu faiths.

Generic Hindu "Gurus" confuse the Hindus with utterances like , "Everything is Brahman and therefore man is absolutely non-different from God" . But, these Teachers fail to explain why the Brahma-jnanis of current era could not exhibit even 1% of the divine powers of Sri Krishna. At least, one of the Brahman-realized should have equaled Sri Krishna ?.

Desecrated *BhArat*

BhArat is the sacred land of Rishis. The fortunes of entire world depends on the Vedic roots in BhArat . Unfortunately, in this age of suffering ( Kali-yuga) , even BhArat is liable to corruption. The modern version of BhArat, known as India is imitating the anti-vedic cultures. It's so called "Nehruvian secularism" means , denial of Vedic roots and appeasement of anti-vedic faiths . For instance, so called secular Indians brand the historical evidences from the great culture of Sri Krishna, as "Mohenjadaro-Harappa" . The nation's "secular" history refuses Bhagavan Sri Krishna's existence !!! In the name of minority-protection , the Vedas are being systematically uprooted in this desecrated nation . If India still survives amidst ever-growing mighty adversities , it is only due to it's *purva-punya* ( merits of pious vedic deeds in the past) .

Vaishnava-AchAryas have had foreseen this national desecration , well in advance . The teachings of modern AchAryas like Swamy Prabhupada and His great Guru Sri Bhakti Siddanta Saravati Thakura, clearly reveal this fact . They flatly rejected India's bottom-less "Nehruvian-secularism" and urged Krishna-Bhaktas to worship Sri Krishna as *Ishta-deva* with complete faith.

Sri Krishhna , the Parabrahman

In the entire world history, there is only one person Sri Krishna who has proven His credentials, as GOD . Unquestionable evidences like *Vishwarupa-darshana* as well as numerous exhibitions of *Asthta-sidhis" , confirm this fact . His sermon Bhagavad Gita is universally revered as Song of God. Bhagavan Krishna is a live reality to the Bhaktas who worship Him as *Ishta-deva* . Even in recent times, Krishna has provided Darshan to numerous bhaktas like Kurooramma, Poonthanam, Melpathur, Vilwamangalam Swamiyar, Kunjikkavu .

Ordinary Bhaktas like us, cannot see Bhagavan with naked eyes . but , we can easily experience Him through *nimithams* ( divine symptoms) and scientific processes like *Jyothisha* and Tantra-shastra .

Sri Krishna leads His Bhaktas , personally .

Sri Krishna always ensures that , His Bhaktas are well guided . Bhagavad Gita is a treasure of knowledge , but its key is Krishna-bhakti . Non-Vaishnava Hindus too follow Gita but not correctly . Often they quote Sri Adi ShankarAchArya to claim that man and God are one and same . In reality , Adi Shankara Himself advised His followers to worship a chosen Deity as Ishta-deva . His masterpiece *Bhajagovindam* urges everyone to worship Govinda . AchAraya Himself as well as His mother Aryamba have attained Moksha by worshipping Bhagavan Narayana.

Unlike the mere "purana-based" doctrines of non-Krishna Hindu paths, Vaishnavism is firmly founded on Bhagavad Gita and Maha Bhagavatam . Additionally , Sri Krishna enlightens His Bhaktas with timely scriptural updates like Srimad Narayaneeyam . Whenever Krishna-bhaktas are challenged by any other Hindu or non-Hindu faith , Sri Krishna comes to the aid of His bhaktas. The glorious history of Vaishnavism proves this truth. Recently, when Islamist rulers challenged Vaishnavism , Sri Ramanujacharya and Chaithanya Mahaprabhu incarnated to save Krishna-bhakti . Vaishnava-Acharyas are available at all times to guide Krishna-bhaktas .

Bhagavan Sri Krishna upon Uddhava's request gave the essentials of Bhakti-yoga (Bhagavatam 11.06-29), for the modern age as follows :

Do your duty, to the best of your abilities, for Me without any selfish motive, and remember Me at all times - before starting a work, at the completion of a task, and while inactive. (2) Practice to look upon all creatures as Myself in thought, word, and deed ; and mentally bow down to them. (3) Awaken your dormant spiritual power and perceive through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions that My power is within you at all times, and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument .

The one who wants to know Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, should only understand that I existed before creation, I exist in the creation, as well as after complete dissolution. Any other existence is nothing but My illusory energy (Maya). I exist within the creation and at the same time outside the creation. I am the all-pervading Supreme Lord who exists everywhere, in everything, and at all times. "

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev