IndiaDivine.org

Offering of Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna dear devotees. It's very nice being with your here again, I hope your week has been nice and you have been able to chant good rounds with love and devotion.Last weekend in the Govardhana Puja day we planted the seeds of Tulasi devi here at home - I am not good at gardening and actually I have never grown Tulasi devi. When I lived in the temple I used to care but have never grown from the beginning.

Once my Guru Maharaj in one of his lectures he stated the importance of chanting in front of Tulasi devi and asking Her to bless our chanting - after that I wrote to the Vrindavan temple and asked for the seeds. A very nice devotee sent them to me and I planted the seeds....the book for caring of Tulasi helped me a lot. As I don't stay at home during the day the boys, Kesava and Advaita, have been watering the seed and putting near the sunlight, they offered flowers and chanted some mantras.

I have been chanting in front of the vase during the Brahma Muhurta time, after about a week there is a very small green sprout coming and she looks very nice. As I told you in the beginning I am not so good at growing but I feel very blessed because I have been praying for her, chanting Tulasi mantra during the week and asking Her to bless my house and my life.

I really need her mercy to chant better and to become a nice devotee, more dedicated and more enthusiastic to perform devotional service....sometimes my mind wanders and I forget I am here to spread the movement Srila Prabhupada gave us with so much love and care and I remain focused on my personal needs.

I am already blessed here at home, everyone is chanting the holy names every day and they are constantly making bhajans and I am sure this is due to our service to the Deities. Krsna is so merciful that He blesses us much more than we deserve with lots of spiritual advancement....service to His devotees and personal blessings just because of our small efforts, what to speak of the big ones.

This week let's chant thinking of how our Founder Acharya gave himself for us to be here and how much he protected us and shared all his perfect knowledge with us in a very genuine way. Let's give him as an offering from our hearts and efforts, even if they are small and for only 2 hours of your day, but make them with your heart and soul.

May your week be blessed with nice service and a blessed chanting.your servant,Aruna devi-- At the present moment our minds are polluted with the dirt accumulated over millions and millions of lifetimes of sense gratification. Even though our original pure nature is eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss, due to our mental contamination we are presently suffering in the realm of temporality, ignorance, and misery. By the purificatory process of chanting the holy names of God we can revive our original, pure nature and thus relish the sweetest happiness at every minute.

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare