IndiaDivine.org

Preface for Global Pollution: Classification, Causes and Remedy article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Preface for “Global Pollution – Classification, Causes and Remedy†article

Dear Vedic Scholars and Friends:

Namaste

I have had an opportunity to participate with a Live Web Event or Tele-conference on "Modern Problems - Ancient Solutions" on August 2, 2009 at New Delhi in India. It was nice to hear the presentations by Dr Purushottam Shrikantji Rajimwale M.D and Dr. Mamta Saxena from the Delhi Pollution Board. They discuss about Global Pollution and remedy for Pollution. I like the concept of Agnihotra Yajna for removal of Global Pollution presentation by

Dr. Purushottam.

Also, I was invited for another Tele-conference on September 2, 2009 by Nancy Nielsen, MD immediate past President of American Medical Association (AMA) about hot topic of Health Reform in U.S.A. now. I requested Dr. Nancy Nielsen, MD for revision of fundamental principles of Modern Science including Bio-medical Science as real Health Reform for benefit of people in U.S.A and aboard.

Let me congratulate Dr. Mamta Saxena, Dr Purushottam Rajimwale and Delhi Pollution Board for their informative presentation about Pollution in New Delhi in India and at Global level on August 2, 2009. In June 2009, I was in New Delhi for three days, Vrindavana for four days and Kathmandu, Nepal for four days and ten days for Manasarovar- Kailash Yatra in Tibet, China. We were able to feel the various levels of Global Pollution from Southern places such as Holy Vrindavana Dhama & New Delhi to Northern places such as Manasarovar & Kailash Mountain.

I had an opportunity to review the Thesis and Abstract summary of Global Pollution presented by Dr. Mamta Saxena. Frankly but gently, I have to mention that her Thesis and Presentation were sub-standard in nature as her Thesis and Presentation were based upon the utterly disorganized, highly speculative and superficial concepts derived from the Modern Science and Modern theories and experimentations. As I have mentioned several times that Modern Science and Modern Educational System is highly disorganized, extremely superficial, and fallible as well as at the observational level only. Any conclusion, thesis and experiments based upon Modern Scientific Conclusions and Models will lead any researchers or students to chaos and no where just like a "Great Bubbles and Stranded or cut off Kite" in Air. Another example is a book “Inconvenient

Truth†written by Al Gore, past Vice President of U.S.A. which does not provide much information about Global Pollution and remedy.

I worked as Researcher with a reputable Pharmaceutical company and other places for about four years in Metro-Chicago area during early and mid-1980's in U.S.A. I started reading Srimad Bhagavata Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam during this time frame after I came from India to Detroit & Chicago in U.S.A. in 1982. So, I am reading Vedic Literature - the Supreme Science past twenty five years very intensely, more intensely than I was reading during my Pre-medical and Medical college career. I am

sure that you and other Vedic Scholars will be having the same experience now. Also, every student of different disciplines of Modern Science in India and all over world are trained under the highly speculative and fallible Modern Scientific Concepts. I am sure that you and most of the Vedic Scholars will agree that Gurukul System of Vedic Culture is the real Solution and Remedy for transformation of the Modern Scientific Concepts and Fundamental Principles according to the Blissful and Super-scientific Concepts of the Vedic Literature - the Supreme Science now and in the future.

I am happy to present article Titled as "Global Pollution - Classifications, Causes and Remedy†now for review and Krishna Conscious application by any inquisitive person in this small globe.

I am writing articles past four or five years which are primarily based upon my keen study of Srimad Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavata Gita as transliterated by His Divine Grace Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. I am primarily interested in understanding of the Fundamental Principles and Concepts of the Spiritual Science and Material Science as vividly described in the Vedic Literature - the Supreme Science for the entire mankind. If our basic concepts and fundamental principles are sound, super-scientific and impeccable, then, every thing falls under the transcendental umbrella of the Eternal and Blissful Vedic Tree. Modern Science is nothing but a small twig or a tiny branch of Vedic Literature: the Supreme Science for entire mankind.

I am able to write this article and other articles or correspondence only by blessings of my Spiritual Preceptors of Brahma Sampradaya, merciful Sages and Rishis and ultimately by mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna. This is true for every Transcendentalist, Devotee and Spiritualist.

So, this article: "Global Pollution - Classification, Causes and Remedy" is primarily based upon impeccable and Super-scientific Concepts and Fundamental Principles as described in the Vedic Literature - the Supreme Science and nothing else. However, I have to admit that my educational experience per Modern Educational System have "Two Cents" worth of contribution in my articles in past, now and in the future.

I personally thank Dr. Mamta Saxena, Dr. Purushottam Rajimwale and Delhi Pollution Board for their presentation on August 2, 2009 for topic of Ancient Solution for Modern Problems. Also, I personally thank Venkat Koppakaji and e-Gurukul web site for organizing several Tele-conferences for betterment of mankind.

Final note that I was trained and educated during my Elementary to High School career in Gurukul System at Shri Shardagram and other school in Junagadh District in Gujarat, India in 1950's and in 1960's.

Again, thank you very much for your valuable time and Hare Krishna.

Sincerely and fraternally yours,

Atul Krsna dasa (Atul C. Shah, MD)

Troy, Michigan, U.S.A.

November 1, 2009

Day of Deva Diwali

1 of 1 File(s)

Short profile for Atul C. Shah, MD.doc